109-110

Chapter 109

Of course, it was impossible for Kinoshita to let Osamu Dazai carry him back. After reluctantly making some preparations, he returned to the villa with Osamu Dazai with a sad face and a look of death.

Kinoshita said in a low tone: "...I'm back."

Amuro Toru turned around and said, "Welcome back..." His voice stopped.

"...?"

Toru Amuro looked at Kinoshita in confusion, the words he wanted to say disappeared in his mouth.

I saw Kinoshita's eyes looking back at Toru Amuro calmly, but under those eyes, Kinoshita's face was tightly blocked.

The collar of the black clothes he was wearing was forcibly pulled up, covering the area below Kinoshita's eyes, giving him the appearance of wearing a ninja-like mask.

But paired with the clothes that were forced to deform below the face, it made him look as nondescript as a temporary thief or robber.

Facing Toru Amuro's surprised look, Kinoshita cast a "what's wrong" look in a pretended calm manner.

Amuro Toru was speechless and hesitantly looked away, then turned to Dazai Osamu.

Toru Amuro:......

Dazai Osamu's appearance was even more extreme than Kinoshita's. His light brown trench coat disappeared from his body, and instead appeared in a place where it shouldn't have appeared - Dazai Osamu's face.

I don’t know what happened to the windbreaker. It became like a wrinkled dried pickled cabbage wrapped around Dazai Osamu’s face. The upper part was wrapped around his head like a headscarf in Saudi Arabia, and the lower part of the hanging cloth was on the lower part. The face was tied with a tight knot from back to front, forming a helmet-like shape as a whole, with Dazai Osamu's two eyes barely exposed between the gaps.

Kinoshita and Dazai Osamu now look like a sneaky weirdo duo, or they are preparing to join forces to debut as comedians.

It took Toru Amuro a while to find his voice. He pinched his eyebrows to prevent himself from laughing: "You guys..."

How come you go out for a trip and come back with this kind of behavior?

Kinoshita interrupted with firm and serious eyes: "Don't ask, asking is fashion!"

After finishing speaking, he pretended to glance at Gojo Satoru casually, wanting to see Gojo Satoru's reaction.

When Gojo Satoru heard the noise at the villa door, he immediately straightened up on the sofa like a cat in an empty nest and looked over with longing eyes.

After seeing the strange looks of Kinoshita and Dazai Osamu, Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows.

Kinoshita's heart suddenly tightened.

Gojo Satoru's eyes passed over Kinoshita and Dazai Osamu in turn, and finally stared closely at Kinoshita's "mask".

Cold sweat broke out on Kinoshita's back.