81-84

Chapter 81

Gojo Satoru slowly stretched out his hands to take the two cups of milk tea in a mechanical manner, his eyes were dull and his tone was weak:

"No...Kinoshita, this is not what I want."

He looked at Kinoshita with an expression of unspeakable grievance and accusation, and his eyes seemed to hope that Kinoshita would say something.

Kinoshita:?

Kinoshita looked at the two cups of milk tea in confusion, not understanding what went wrong:

"It's the milk tea with the straw you asked for. That's right."

Gojo Satoru groaned: "Look at these two cups of milk tea, don't you find anything wrong?"

He felt it was not enough, and added: "I wish I were the most classic type in their family."

Just a drink for two!

He hinted so obviously, Kinoshita should have realized it, right?

Gojo Satoru's eyes were fixed on Kinoshita's expression, not missing the slightest change on his face.

Kinoshita looked up at Gojo Satoru's eyes, as if seeing his inner world.

[What’s wrong with the milk tea you bought? Want the most classic...]

Suddenly, a glimmer of light flashed in Kinoshita's mind, as if he had found the answer to the question. He was suddenly enlightened and said with a dull expression:

"Did you mean..."

Wu Jiaowu immediately raised his head and held his head straight, his eyes showing his wings.

"...You don't like the two flavors I bought?"

Kinoshita smiled brightly at Gojo Satoru and promised firmly.

"However, their sales of these two products are also good. You should try them first, and I bought you the polysaccharide ones according to your taste."

Xia Youjie, who was watching, almost burst into laughter. He pinched his thighs hard to stop his intention to laugh at Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Satoru suffered the biggest Waterloo in history!

He can watch this joke for the rest of his life!

Satoru, why don’t you quit the competition!

Xia Youjie pretended to wipe away the non-existent tears in the corners of Mo Mo's eyes.

But to Xia Youjie's expectation, Gojo Satoru didn't have a mental breakdown, but his face glowed red.

He clenched the two cups of milk tea in his hands, his face cleared of gloom, and he regained his confidence.

What? Kinoshita bought him milk tea with lots of sugar?

What does this mean?