111

Chapter 111

    It has been some time since he left Kyouichi Katayama's illusion, and Kinoshita has gradually become accustomed to the daily life of living with Osamu Dazai.

    Life was just as Kinoshita imagined, no, it should be said to be even better than Kinoshita imagined.

    Through Dazai Osamu's introduction, he found a job at Dazai Osamu's workplace, the Armed Detective Agency, and the cafe downstairs. He became a clerk and lived a regular and orderly life, and he also met the Armed Detective Agency. A member of the detective agency.

    The members of the Armed Detective Agency were very friendly to him. Kunikida Doppo even broke his glasses when Osamu Dazai introduced him to show his friendship.

    A kind-hearted lady with a bow on her head at the detective agency also said that if Kinoshita killed Dazai Osamu because he was betrayed, she would provide unconditional help. After all, friends who often kill people know that it is easy to leave the body behind. Haha, what a humor.

    And for some reason, when they first met, the detective named Edogawa Ranpo was shocked, his emerald green eyes instantly widened, he made a pig noise from his throat, and then he successfully choked himself.

    After that, the black-haired and green-eyed detective covered his stomach and rolled on the ground regardless of other people's eyes. After a while, his hands and feet were weak and he was lifted up by others. Even so, he still had to reluctantly come over and pat Kinoshita. shoulder.

    Although Kinoshita didn't understand, he didn't feel any malice after all. This must be a special way of welcome.

    Sometimes, Kinoshita would feel slightly complicated when seeing some familiar faces, such as a slovenly old man he met on the street begging a little girl to follow him, or the look in his eyes through the crowd. A ferocious young man with black and white hair.

    But illusions are illusions, and reality is reality. Even if they meet by chance, Kinoshita will just pretend that he doesn't know him or not, and walk away quickly with his eyes and nose in mind.

    After returning to reality, Sakaguchi Ango seemed to come to the door once, but when Kinoshita turned around and asked Dazai Osamu, Dazai Osamu only said that people came to see him, and Kinoshita stopped worrying about it.

    It is said that Katayama Kyouichi, who created the illusion, has fallen into a thrilling and thrilling life, and is now hiding in Tibet. But probably because as long as Katayama Kyouichi hides in his supernatural power, others cannot find him. Kinoshita has not heard the news that Katayama Kyouichi has been caught until now.

    All in all, although there were some minor episodes, overall Kinoshita's new life was peaceful and uneventful. Everything was on track and gradually became comfortable and stable.

    On this day, just like every other day, Kinoshita walked towards his and Dazai Osamu's home carrying discounted vegetables bought from the supermarket.

    Kinoshita thought about the next arrangements for family expenses with some distress.

    Obviously, the combined salary of him and Dazai Osamu should be more than enough for their lives, but for some reason, they can't save any money. At the end of each month, they will fall into a dangerous deficit crisis, and they have to plan carefully.