49-50

Chapter 49

Kinoshita stood up straight and exhaled in shock, his voice still trembling:

"Wait, you...you did it on purpose, right?"

He recovered and glared at Toru Amuro dissatisfied.

"When we were in the container, and just now in the car...you said that on purpose, right?"

[I deliberately said misleading words to make me think wrong! 】

Amuro Toru ran her fingers through her hair and pushed back the slightly messy hair in front of her forehead, revealing her full forehead.

After experiencing the thrilling racing just now, the surge of adrenaline caused a thin layer of sweat to appear on his forehead.

As if she had vented too much energy from the racing just now, Toru Amuro spoke in a lazy tone:

"how come."

He blinked at Kinoshita innocently, and the smile on his lips was even a little teasing:

"It's Kinoshita, you're overthinking it."

Kinoshita choked.

【Too bad! ! 】

[Obviously you were not like this at the beginning! 】

【Is it so fun to play with me? ? ? 】

Toru Amuro turned around noncommittally and walked towards the villa first.

Kinoshita stared at Toru Amuro's back in front of him, and his ups and downs gradually returned to calm.

never mind……

I didn't know why I was in a bad mood before looking at him.

But now... it should be getting better.

Kinoshita looked away helplessly, wanting to catch up with Toru Amuro.

Buzz buzz——

Kinoshita's cell phone suddenly vibrated.

Kinoshita took out his cell phone from his pocket and saw that it was Glass's number.

It's so late, what does Glass want to see him for?

Kinoshita held the phone to his ear: "Hey..."

"Kinoshita, Osamu Dazai is going to die."

The clear female voice spread through the phone to the ears of Kinoshita and Amuro Toru, who had not gone far.

Toru Kinoshita Amuro:?

Kinoshita repeated confusedly: "Osama Dazai...is going to die?"

Glass affirmed: "He has a terminal illness."

Toru Kinoshita Amuro:? ? ?