39-40

Chapter 39

In the hospital ward.

The door to the ward was suddenly opened, and Osamu Dazai, who was sitting on the hospital bed, looked out.

After the door was opened, no one was seen. Instead, a bright red carpet rolled in and was spread all the way to Dazai Osamu's hospital bed.

Osamu Dazai looked out of the ward and could not see the red carpet that was rolled out all the way. Both sides of the red carpet were filled with serious-looking people in black clothes wearing sunglasses.

After a while, the men in black on both sides bowed at 90 degrees and shouted loudly:

"Welcome the Night Emperor!"

Osamu Dazai: Poof!

Dazai Osamu pinched his thighs desperately to prevent himself from laughing unbearably.

After being called out for a long time, the Dark Night Emperor Zhongyuan Zhong also appeared from the other end of the red carpet.

Osamu Dazai stared at the scene in front of him with his eyes widened and unblinking, not wanting to miss any fun.

Zhongyuan Zhongya stepped into the ward with a irritated face and was greeted by Hong Kong gang members.

Is this the ward of that bastard Osamu Dazai?

Originally, he had a nightmare, dreaming that all the wine was stolen by Dazai Osamu, but when he woke up, the reality turned out to be even more terrifying than the nightmare!

Not only did the people around him become weird, but they also said that he was having an affair with Osamu Dazai.

How can this be? He almost vomited just listening to it!

Is it the enemy's special ability?

I originally thought it was an illusion or a spiritual power, but after trying various methods, nothing changed.

Damn it, what the hell is going on?

Although I really didn’t want to find him, it was Dazai after all.

That bastard must know something!

Nakahara Chuya stood at the door of the ward and looked up.

In a small white room in the hospital, a young man sat alone on the bed.

His face was as pale as snow, like snowflakes that had not yet melted in winter, with a cold and transparent beauty. His eyes were a little confused, as if they were shrouded in thick fog, making it impossible to see through or guess what he was thinking.

He just sat on the hospital bed, looking out the window without saying a word or moving.

His expression is full of helplessness and confusion, like an orphan abandoned by the world, which makes people feel pity, like a little white flower swaying in the wind and rain, full of weakness and helplessness.

Nakahara Chuya took a step back suddenly and closed the door with a "snap" as fast as an afterimage.

There's something dirty in there! ! ! (tremor)