59-60

Chapter 59

Zhu Fu Jingguang stood there and took a deep breath. He knew that the next words he was about to say might be unbelievable to them.

He stared ahead firmly and spoke slowly:

"Don't be afraid of what I'm going to say next."

The two policemen, one tall and thin, the other short and stocky, immediately brightened up after hearing these words and looked at each other.

Did this person witness a key clue?

Or maybe there is a shocking secret hidden in the case! ?

The taller policeman, with a sharp light in his eyes, spoke first:

"We are police, we are not afraid."

His voice was full of firmness and determination, as if no matter what Zhu Fu Jingguang was going to say next, they were already prepared.

Zhu Fu Jingguang sat opposite the policeman, his face a little pale. He held the cup tightly, and the veins on the back of his hands bulged, as if he was suppressing the fear in his heart.

"...I met a stalker." Zhufu Jingguang whispered, every word seemed to be squeezed out.

The stocky policeman looked puzzled: "What? But what does this have to do with you not using a spoon?"

"Is that stalker the deceased?"

The tall and lanky policeman guessed.

He looked deeply at Zhu Fu Jingguang, his eyes became brighter and brighter, his expression became more and more determined, and he reasoned:

"And in order to prevent him from being hurt, you took the first step and killed him!?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang immediately denied it and said: "No, I don't know the deceased, and he is not the stalker."

The surrounding customers were eavesdropping attentively, but his denial immediately caused the entire cafe to boo.

The tall and lanky policeman's reasoning was overturned on the spot, and he faked a cough uncomfortably.

Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at the tall and thin policeman seriously: "Please continue to listen to me, that stalker not only followed me, but also wanted to harm me, and even said that he had already caused serious harm to me!"

The tall and lanky policeman frowned impatiently and interrupted Zhufu Jingguang: "As for the stalker, you can give us feedback later, but before that, please don't talk about topics unrelated to this case."

He looked dissatisfied and sternly said: "You haven't explained your suspicion clearly yet! Tell me! Are you deliberately changing the subject!?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang ignored the tall and thin policeman's expression and continued to explain:

"The weapon that the stalker used to hurt me was..."

The surrounding customers craned their necks and pricked their ears.

Zhu Fu Jingguang crossed his fingers and said seriously: