61-64

Chapter 61

Hagiwara Kenji's eyes flickered with uncertainty, and he looked at Toru Amuro's back and said:

"Have I seen you somewhere?"

Hearing Kenji Hagihara's conversation, Toru Amuro turned a deaf ear and kept walking, walking in a hurry.

Even after a few seconds, his pace gradually accelerated, and in the end he was almost racing all the way to the door of the police station.

An Shiming didn't reply, but Kenji Hagihara seemed to have determined something on his own, and strode towards Amuro Tohru.

As if sensing Hagiwara Kenji's approach, Toru Amuro simply stopped pretending and trotted towards the door.

When Hagihara Kenji saw this, his eyes were as bright as fire, and he raced as fast as Tohru Amuro.

Zhu Fu Jingguang stared dumbfounded at the scene of chasing each other in the police station.

But since Toru Amuro didn't have time to run far, Kenji Hagihara quickly caught up with Toru Amuro, who was in a hurry, and his eyes were locked on the arm that was determined to leave.

The next second, his fingers tightly grasped Toru Amuro's arm, as if he wanted to forcefully turn away that determination.

Toru Amuro stiffened and stopped.

Zhufu Jingguang immediately pointed his toes towards Toru Amuro, wanting to go and help Toru Amuro get rid of the entanglement.

But Kinoshita didn't move.

[Wait, this...]

Looking at this scene, Kinoshita immediately realized that there seemed to be a possibility...

Is this situation exactly like the plot described in "Undercover"?

Morofushi Kagemitsu had already approached, intending to pinch Hagiwara Kenji's wrist and force him to let go of the hand on Amuro Toru's shoulder, but something suddenly appeared in his sight and suddenly grabbed all his attention. force.

He watched as a word bubble slowly floated in front of his eyes.

Zhu Fu Jingguang turned his head with a puzzled expression as the word bubble floated, his gaze lingering on the word bubble floating up to the roof like a balloon for a long time.

Zhu Fu Jingguang:?

What's this?

Was he... accidentally poisoned? ?

Toru Amuro had a premonition of what was going to happen as soon as Hagiwara Kenji made a sound, so he ran away, but he was still caught. He felt half sad and half helpless as he stood there.

He originally thought that he and Kinoshita would find "Hagiwara Kenji" alone to go through the plot later, but he didn't expect that they would meet in front of Hiro in advance!

This level of coincidence already makes people wonder if God is deliberately trying to mess with him!

Toru Amuro took a deep breath.