112-114: Extra 1: Leader Dazai (1-3)

Chapter 112 Extra (1) Leader Zai P1

   Bungou Stray Dogs-beast line

    Osamu Dazai’s life started out empty and boring.

    What is the meaning of existence? What is the meaning of living?

    Osamu Dazai has been thinking about the answer to this question since he became conscious.

    But...

    it doesn't... it doesn't exist... it can't be found...

    The more he searches for it, the more he has a real premonition that his life will gradually oxidize like an apple that has been bitten and left in the air. It shrank, rotted and turned black, and then wriggling flies sprouted on its surface, gradually eating away the entire apple until it was riddled with holes.

    If nothing else, Osamu Dazai would embrace the powerless despair that accompanied him throughout his life, be born alone, and die alone.

    Until...

    when he was fifteen years old, Dazai Osamu's life underwent unprecedented changes.

    He obtained the [Book] by chance. The unique point formed by the human disqualification and the [Book] allowed him to observe the world lines of countless parallel worlds.

    He gained his own memories, emotions, and feelings from countless parallel worlds, and experienced the happiness of having friends and being understood by others.

    At that moment, Dazai Osamu's empty life suddenly gained meaning, his life was given value, and he had a goal worth striving for.

    He wants to get to know Oda Sakunosuke, he wants to have a drink with his friends at the Lupine Bar like his other selves in the parallel world, and he wants his friend Oda Sakunosuke to survive.

    However, Dazai Osamu searched through all the world lines and failed to find the world where Odasaku could survive. not a single one.

    So, for this...

    he is willing to give everything.

    This is the unknown origin of the birth of the youngest Port Mafia leader in history.

    According to rumors, he succeeded in taking power by murdering the previous leader, and continued to expand his power during his reign. In less than two years, he ruled the entire Yokohama, breaking the balance between black and white, and forcing government agencies to avoid his edge. The most famous "monarch" in the world.

    The leader of Portmafia - Dazai Osamu.

    ...

    Dazai Osamu was sitting in the dark chief's office. Compared with the oppressive and dark atmosphere around him, the red scarf around his neck was so bright that it seemed to be flowing, like a blood-red rope around his neck, and like a blood-red rope around his neck. Blood was flowing from the wound on his neck.