101-104

Chapter 101

Xia Youjie's brain was congested, and he felt like his brain was being attacked by the word "angel".

No, he can't fall down just yet! !

The game is not over yet, and the outcome has not yet been truly decided!

Xia Youjie calmed down his turbulent mind and shed Bodhisattva-like (crocodile) tears: "Wu, I will burn high incense for the angel in your belly for two days and two nights."

He made a nondescript gesture and said pitifully: "May there be no miscarriage in heaven."

Gojo Satoru:!

Seeing his carefully prepared "Beauty Crying Makeup" and his superb acting skills, Xia Youjie didn't break his defense!

Gojo Satoru, with thick eyebrows, big eyes and flaming red lips, refused to give up. He climbed up from the ground in a hurry, stretched his neck and put his face in front of Xia Youjie's eyes, so that Xia Youjie could appreciate his masterpiece 360 ​​degrees without blind spots, and kept up his efforts. Yingying said:

"No, Jay, I would rather let him be born safely than pray for our angel."

"It's all my fault. I'm such an incompetent...father."

Gojo Satoru's tone was like that of a parent who accidentally lost the child he had carefully raised for 18 years and couldn't help himself.

At the same time, he was making the most weird faces towards Xia Youjie from a distance that was almost face to face.

I saw one corner of Gojo Satoru's mouth tilted upward, and paired with his red lips, he looked like the Dragon King with a flaming crooked mouth!

Immediately afterwards, Gojo Satoru looked at the tip of his nose, his eyes formed cross-eyes, and he looked at Xia Youjie with an extraordinarily "smart" look and rubbed his neck.

It doesn't look normal at first glance.

Xia Youjie's brows twitched wildly, his eyes stung from the heat, and his temples hurt. He still couldn't help but took a step back, gritted his teeth and said, "It's as if you can give birth!"

Let Gojo Satoru be born!

He wanted to see what Satoru could give birth to!

The other corner of Gojo Satoru's mouth immediately turned up, forming a sinister smile. "Young man, have you let me catch you?"

"Ahem." The next second, Xia Youjie pretended that nothing happened and regained his composure.

Xia Youjie recited the Tao Te Ching silently in his mind and hypnotized himself, feeling calm and peaceful. At this time, he should imagine the opposite person as...a white radish.

He took another look at Gojo Satoru's face, which seemed a bit ugly after looking at it for a long time, and silently revised the plan.

No, the carrot is still too cheap for him, such a chirping...monkey.

Once I imagined Satoru as a white-haired monkey, I immediately felt at ease.