9-13

Chapter 9

    The man crossed the zebra crossing and approached, and his figure gradually became clearer. It was Kunikida Doppo.

    When Kunikida saw Dazai, his eyes instantly lit up, and the corners of his eyes seemed to sparkle with tears of joy, as if he had been depressed for a long time, and now he finally found the person who could save him.

    The expression of surprise made the corners of his mouth rise, forming a happy and satisfied arc. He clenched his hands and his whole body seemed to be trembling, trying his best to suppress the excitement and joy deep in his heart.

    "Dazai, great, it's really you!"

    Could it be that Kunikida is the same as him?

    You must have had some interesting experiences then.

    Dazai Osamu raised his eyes and showed a wicked smile. He couldn't wait to join him and learn about Kunikida's dark history. Oh no, it was precious information (serious).

    At this time, a word bubble popped up in front of me.

    [I remember this person is...]

    Dazai Osamu's footsteps stopped, and his legs instantly became motionless as if they were being sucked by the ground.

    Kinoshita stared at Kunikida, searching through his memory.

    [Aha, I get it. Isn't this the guy who has a crush on his idol, Dazai Osamu, but doesn't dare to confess to him? He knows that Dazai is entangled with many people, but Dazai Osamu is always there whenever he needs something, works hard, and contributes silently without asking for anything in return. The tragic male supporting role, Kunikida Doppo! ]

    [I remember there is a word specifically for this kind of person. ]

    [By the way, lick the dog! ! ! ]

    [Wow, he is indeed Osamu Dazai, the succubus in the world. People are walking on the street, and they are chased by licking dogs. 】

    Mr. Dazai Osamu, the human succubus...cannot laugh.

    The feeling of falling from heaven to hell and the burning shame made him instantly lose the courage to live.

    Family members, who knows? In this world full of gay men, is there any trace of warmth left? And why is he the only one who suffers! ! ?

    If he is guilty, please let Chuuya be punished for him instead of letting his ass be coveted every day.

    But there is no river, no crooked neck tree, and no hole big enough to fit him.

    Dazai Osamu could only be exposed to the sun and tried not to look around.

    When Kunikida saw this, his expression was melancholy with a hint of hesitation, as if he was afraid of accidentally touching the wound in Dazai's heart:

    "Dazai, you...are you okay?"

    Dazai looked sluggish, and his whole body exuded a heavy feeling. He breathed, as if all the vitality had been drained out: