29-30

Chapter 29

    Akutagawa looked for the sound and saw Higuchi with only one head exposed, and asked loudly: "Higuchi! Why are you here!"

    "Aren't you supposed to patrol the city with a small team!?"

    Higuchi had a leaf on his head, seven He scrambled out of the bushes and hurriedly came to Akutagawa and explained:

    "Senior, I saw you chasing Mantora alone, and I was very worried about you, so I couldn't help but..."

    "It's useless to worry!"

    Akutagawa was unreasonable. He scolded him face to face.

    "Do you think I will lose to a mere human tiger!?"

    Higuchi took a step forward, stretched out his hand and wanted to say something urgently: "But..."

    Akutagawa did not appreciate it at all, and drove Higuchi away: "No need to say more, hurry up Go complete your own mission, you are not needed here!"

    Faced with Akutagawa's ruthless rebuke, Higuchi's outstretched hand dropped downward, hanging empty in the air, as if he was looking for something but couldn't find it.

    She silently stared at Akutagawa in front of her, lowering her head and no longer opening her mouth to defend her behavior. There was an unspeakable loss on her face.

    She obviously just wanted to see more of Akutagawa-senpai...

    At this moment, there was movement from the roller that had been knocked to the ground by Atsushi Nakajima.

    Fei Jia finally managed to get his cloak stuck in the gap out from under the steamroller.

    He climbed out of the hatch and walked calmly to Higuchi Kazuyo.

    "Raise your head."

    He spoke calmly and gently put his hand on Higuchi's back, encouraging him as if he couldn't stand Higuchi's cowardly look.

    Higuchi's body trembled slightly when he felt Fei Jia's hand on his back.

    It was okay if no one comforted him, but once someone comforted him, Higuchi felt that the suppressed emotions in his heart were about to burst.

    In fact, she knew, she knew that Akutagawa-senpai liked Dazai Osamu, but she just couldn't give in, even though she had done so much for Akutagawa.

    In Akutagawa-senpai's eyes... after all, he couldn't see her...

    Higuchi closed his eyes in pain.

    Everyone around him was fascinated by Dazai Osamu. Higuchi didn't understand that he was just a man. How could a man who escaped from Minato Kuro make everyone in Minato Kuro miss him so much?

    ...Perhaps, in this world, only Fei Jia, who regards Osamu Dazai as a thorn in her flesh and is the president of the anti-gay association, can understand and support her.