65-68

Chapter 65

After a violent gunshot.

Kinoshita gasped in shock, the horn of death seemed to still echo in his mind, and the feeling of brushing against death made his whole body numb.

But he still stood there without any harm.

But this was not because Osamu Dazai was soft-hearted at the last moment and took the initiative to deviate from the trajectory of the bullet.

In fact, facing Dazai Osamu's cold gun, Kinoshita had no room to escape. The reason why he can still survive and breathe smoothly is because...

Someone stopped the bullet for him.

Kinoshita's forehead felt warm. At that critical moment, a hand touched his forehead and blocked the muzzle of the gun.

But in front of this body of flesh and blood exuding warmth, the bullet did not break through the defense of flesh and blood, and penetrated the hand and Kinoshita's forehead together. Instead, it was lightly held between his middle finger and ring finger, and penetrated. The moment before Kinoshita's head was forced to stand still.

Osamu Dazai looked cold and put down the gun in his hand that had not yet lost its temperature:

"Looks like we have an uninvited guest."

Kinoshita calmed down and turned around, seeing the owner of the hand holding his forehead...

It's the voice of mystery.

The voice of mystery noticed Kinoshita's gaze and calmly returned a smile.

He took his hand away, relaxed it and opened it casually, and the bullet between his fingers fell with gravity.

The bullet bounced several times on the basement floor, making a clear and loud collision sound. Finally, it spun around and slowly stopped, reflecting a dazzling light under the weak candlelight of the coal lamp.

Kinoshita screamed out: "...the sound of confusion."

The voice of the mysterious voice was clear: "Kinoshita-kun, I didn't expect us to meet again so soon."

He walked out from behind Kinoshita and stood in front of Kinoshita. As he moved, the fluttering cloak on his body brushed Kinoshita's arm.

Mu Xia's hand hanging by his side curled up slightly, and then, as if to endure something, he forced his fingers to hang down naturally.

Facing Dazai Osamu, Mi Zhi Sheng seemed to be defending Kinoshita and condemned:

"What a cruel man. Can he attack his friends just because of a guess?"

Osamu Dazai said indifferently: "Guess? Isn't this the scene you have hinted at everywhere and even hoped to see?"

"As long as you kill Kinoshita, no matter what your plan is, you will never succeed, and you will naturally let us go."

His eyes were full of indifference and alienation, as if nothing around him could arouse his interest. The dim kerosene lamp illuminated the surroundings, but could not shine into Osamu Dazai's eyes.