95-98

Chapter 95

    "Dong dong dong!"

    Early in the morning, there was a rapid knock on the door.

    The person inside the door heard the knocking and came to the door to look out through the peephole.

    I saw two people standing outside the door. They were as aggressive as debt collectors, blocking the door and knocking on the door relentlessly.

    The person inside the door hesitated for a moment, then opened the door hesitantly.

    ? ? ? : "What are you doing here? ==_="

    Kinoshita swaggered into the room, put his hands on his hips, and shouted ferociously: "Robbery!"

    He shouted in a posture of collecting protection money: "Hand over your kidney!"

    Sakaguchi Ango :! ? ? ? ?

    Sakaguchi Ango's brain suddenly woke up, and he said incoherently: "No... ah?"

    Kinoshita's expression became sad, and he patted Sakaguchi Ango on the shoulder:

    "For Dazai, just obediently hand over your kidney! "

    Kinoshita's tone was firm, as if what he said was a matter of course, and as if he had entrusted such an important and sacred task to Sakaguchi Ango.

    Sakaguchi Ango pushed up the glasses on his face. He was not easily fooled and asked in disbelief:

    "Why do you have to hand over my kidney for Dazai???"

    Dazai Osamu added in a matter-of-fact explanation. : "So, so, so, so. Do you understand?"

    "I understand..."

    Sakaguchi Ango's eyes pierced into Dazai Osamu's body like a sharp sword.

    "How is it possible to understand! Do you think this is in a novel, where such and such and such can be used perfunctorily and omitted naturally?"

    He scolded: "Explain it to me quickly!"

    Osamu Dazai showed a look of disgust. Eyes: "It's really troublesome. Anyway, you just need to know that you have to hand over your kidney."

    Kinoshita nodded silently, expressing his affirmation and helping others: "Yeah!"

    Sakaguchi Ango was frightened and did not forget to complain: "My kidney What's wrong! Why do you have to take my kidney? My kidney is innocent! Let it go!"

    Osamu Dazai shrugged, and then showed a sinister expression: "Even if you want to donate blood or cornea, You must hand over your kidney."

    He said strangely: "Just accept your fate, you can't escape!"

    Kinoshita and Dazai Osamu worked together: "Yeah, yeah!"

    The two of them double-teamed Sakaguchi Ango. Surround.

    Sakaguchi Ango looked at Osamu Dazai more and more like he was looking at something strange, and almost took a few steps back to get away from him: