121-124: Extra 3: Movie viewing body (4-7)

Chapter 121 Extra (3) Movie viewing body P4

    This sentence was equivalent to a disguised admission. As soon as Nakajima Atsushi's eyes stopped involuntarily on Gojo Satoru's abdomen, his expression was both a little reverent and a little hesitant to speak.

    Because of the existence of supernatural powers, everyone in Bungou Stray Dogs World tended to believe it even if they thought it was ridiculous, but people in Fukiya Zero World cast incomprehensible looks at Gojo Satoru.

    Hagiwara Kenji murmured: "Is this some kind of new technology for surrogacy? In vitro fertilization?"

    Rei Fukutani had a headache on his face: "No...how can I explain it to you?"

    Gojo Satoru keenly heard Hagiwara Kenji's whisper and replied loudly. He said: "No!"

    He said proudly: "You will be able to see my big son from now on!"

    Everyone:? !

    Nakajima Atsushi: "Really...really gave birth?!"

    Mori Ogai immediately showed an interested look: "Did the person who brought you into that world do it? I don't know if I have the honor to meet him. Meet that person."

    Gojo Satoru said as if he was showing off, "Don't think about it, it's because I'm gifted! I have the right time, location, and people, and no one else can do it!"

    Of course it's because of him Gojo. He realized that God was favoring him and that he was the son of destiny. At that right time, God gave him a great son!

    Just like a bird giving away a child, since Kyouichi Katayama gave him one, why wouldn't he want it?

    Atsushi Nakajima was stunned. Is he gifted? What's the meaning? It means that he is different from others. Why can he do it but others can't?

    Could it be...?

    Nakajima Atsushi thought of a possibility and his expression changed drastically.

    Could he be the legendary hermaphrodite? !

    Gojo Satoru didn't even turn his head, but as if he guessed what Atsushi Nakajima was thinking through his eyes, he said without looking back: "No matter what you are thinking, be careful, it must be wrong.

    " Nakajima Atsushi was rashly approached by Gojo Satoru and responded in a panic: "Eh?...Huh? Are you...talking to me?"

    "I'm sorry!"

    Although Nakajima Atsushi didn't know how Gojo Satoru knew what he was thinking. , but since that guess was denied, he still guessed in another direction.

    If it's not the problem of the gestator itself, then is it...?

    Atsushi Nakajima subconsciously looked at the position closest to Gojo Satoru.

    Xia Youjie turned his head as if he didn't recognize the person next to him, as if he was completely attracted by the picture on the screen. He used his movements to convey that even though they were sitting together, in fact they were not familiar with each other at all. .