132-133: Extra 3: Movie viewing body (15-16)

Chapter 132 Extra (3) Movie viewing body P15

What can I do if the valley falls? Jiangu Ling is also very desperate.

But fortunately, he was not alone in this biggest and most vicious and desperate incident in history. :)

Come, come, pass by and don't miss it, everyone has a share.

Friends will be together forever.

We share blessings and share hardships, and even death in society is no exception!

Rei Fangtani showed a wonderful and hearty smile as if he would drag others to hell even if he died.

The bigger Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei laugh at this moment, the bigger the evil force will feedback later! ! !

Happiness comes from comparison.

Thinking of what would happen next, Rei Fukutani projected a villain-like tolerant and sinister expression towards Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei, and something was wrong at first glance.

The two of them, who were laughing so hard that they were all weak, choked for a moment, and looked at Feng Gulii, who looked smiling and good-tempered, with a malicious look on his face in surprise, as if there was a female ghost lying behind him. It was like blowing air on the back of their necks, making them feel hairy all over.

Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei immediately turned their heads to pay close attention to the big screen, but after waiting for a long time, they didn't see the two of them appear, so they both breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed their vigilance.

What, it seems that they are overthinking it.

They were relaxed, but some people couldn't.

As soon as the scene in the movie changes, according to the routine, after completing the plot of "Undercover", everyone here can think of who will appear next.

Seeing the hospital in the picture, Zhongyuan Zhongya really felt more uncomfortable than dying.

The memory hidden in the depths popped up again and attacked him! The assassin is a shameful assassin!

Being tricked by Osamu Dazai once was already unpleasant enough, but it was actually played out to show everyone how he was tricked by Osamu Dazai!

What is the difference between this and digging people out of their graves and whipping their corpses? !

[The red carpet rolled out all the way can't be seen to the end. Both sides of the red carpet are filled with serious-looking people in black wearing sunglasses.

After a while, the men in black on both sides bowed 90 degrees and shouted loudly:

"Welcome the Emperor of the Night!"]

As Chuuya Nakahara expected, Dazai Osamu would not let go of any opportunity to be a monster.

Dazai Osamu said hypocritically in a tone that sounded like a fanboy: "As expected of Chuuya, he appears with such pomp! I'm so envious~ I really want the pomp of the Night Emperor~"