19-20

Chapter 19

    Suddenly, more than a dozen pairs of admiring eyes fell on Kinoshita.

    Xia Youjie's eyes suddenly widened, and when he looked at Kinoshita, he seemed to see a special curse spirit walking in front of everyone on the street... He changed into Superman's uniform in the phone booth, and then flew away to save the kitten on the tree.

    Kinoshita stood blankly on the spot, his shoulders trembling, and his back was like ants crawling, wishing he could evaporate on the spot and disappear from this world.

    He couldn't believe that he had been killed by Feng Ping and had become a shit-eating wolf destroyer!

    The elder, leaning on a cane, walked slowly to Kinoshita's side and patted Kinoshita's shoulder in approval.

    The other elders behind him also nodded frequently and whispered among themselves in a low voice, but at a volume that everyone present could hear.

    "I didn't expect that..."

    "Yes... he is worthy of being the son-in-law of my Gojo family!"

    "No, I should say that he is worthy of being the son of God. God's son's vision is unmistakable!"

    "This boy... has something. "

    Kinoshita's eyes were desperate: I don't need this kind of praise, okay, thank you.

    Xia Youjie also froze. His Adam's apple rolled for a while, but he still couldn't say the sentence "I dare you."

    Gojo Satoru looked around triumphantly like a victor in a battle, his whole face radiant.

    He arrogantly put one leg on the stool and pointed his index finger at Xia Youjie impolitely: "How are you, are you scared?"

    The elder silently handed Xia Youjie a bank card, and the implication was that he didn't say anything. And metaphor.

    Xia Youjie took a deep look at Gojo Satoru and said calmly:

    "Your ruthlessness makes me give up."

    After saying that, he turned around with his back desolately.

    It started to rain in Xia Youjie's heart. He looked up to the sky at a 45-degree angle and slowly and silently recited it in his heart, lovingly.

    Chilling.

    The real chill is not making a fuss.

    Real disappointment is not tears.

    Instead, his words were short and his eyes were cold.

    Xia Youjie lowered his head. He believed that after he left, Gojo Satoru would suddenly repent and regret it, crying and begging him to come back.

    After all, his feelings for Gojo Satoru over the years, I believe Gojo Satoru has also seen it. His love is like air to Gojo Satoru. He is accustomed to it, but it is easy to be forgotten. After he leaves, Satoru will Understand his importance!