79-80

Chapter 79
【……

Located in a remote corner of the playground, Gin and Toru Amuro arrived as scheduled.

Gin was wearing his dark night-like black coat as always, with a face as sharp as a knife, dragon eyebrows and phoenix eyes, with an indescribable coldness and madness.

But even if Gin Shuyu condescended to meet alone, Toru Amuro looked cold and unmoved:

"Gin, why did you call me here?"

"You did a great job on this mission, Bourbon."

Gin looked at Toru Amuro, showed a spring-like smile, and praised.

"Keep it up, maybe you can meet that adult one day."

Toru Amuro's heart moved, thinking of the mysterious boss in the organization, and he smoothed his hair in front of his forehead in a covert manner:

"You don't need to say much, I will do it."

Even in a dark alley, Toru Amuro is still so radiant.

Gin was keenly aware of Toru Amuro's hidden inner fluctuations. A meaningful light flashed across his eyes and he said:

"Want to take it a step further?"

His voice was as cold and stern as ever, making it impossible to see the turbulent waves and bone-gnawing desires beneath the calm surface of the lake.

"I can provide you with some help, all I need is you..."

His eyes passed over Amuro Toru's body inch by inch.

"Become my man."

Gin touched his back molar with the tip of his tongue and smiled evilly.

Under that look, Toru Amuro felt as if he was naked. He understood that Gin was hinting to him that if he was willing to accept certain deals, he might get higher status and authority easily.

But he's not that kind of person.

Tohru Amuro refused calmly: "...No need, I will do it on my own ability."

Gin's face changed slightly, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes. How dare this damn man refuse him!

But he would make the man change his mind.

Gin's eyes were surprisingly cold, and he slowly lifted Toru Amuro's chin:

"Why, that man named Hagiwara Kenji can do it, but I can't?"

This sentence stunned Toru Amuro. He looked at Gin, trying to read more information from his eyes.

Amuro Toru's eyes were moist with panic, and he said stubbornly:

"I don't understand what you are talking about."

Looking at Toru Amuro's pale face, Gin sneered:

"Hey, man, don't challenge my endurance."

"Let me tell you, I have assigned the organization's killers to snipe the opponent. No matter how tough you are, the man who got you will not escape death!"