45-48

Chapter 45

At a close distance, almost nose to nose, Kinoshita said with a serious expression:

"Can the mature Mr. Gojo Satoru draw a heart on the ground?"

Gojo Satoru flatly refused: "I don't..."

Kinoshita stared closely into Gojo Satoru's eyes and lowered his voice: "I'll make you a strawberry daifuku for dessert after dinner."

Gojo Satoru's expression became solemn, his mouth moved, and he also whispered: "Deal."

After Kinoshita and Gojo Satoru successfully reached a shady underground deal, the completed BGM of "Hero Ai" finally sounded as expected.

There was also a cell phone ringtone that rang at the same time.

Toru Amuro took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and a familiar cold voice came from the other side of the phone:

"Bourbon, emergency meeting, come quickly."

It was Gin's voice.

After Gin finished speaking briefly, he hung up the phone without waiting for Tohru Amuro's reply.

Amuro Toru looked at the extinguished mobile phone screen, a trace of deep thought flashed in his eyes.

emergency meeting? what is that?

But since Gin said so, he had better rush over as quickly as possible.

Toru Amuro thought for a moment and greeted Kinoshita: "Kinoshita, the plot of "Undercover" seems to have advanced."

Kinoshita: "What!? I'm coming right now!"

Kinoshita jogged all the way to Toru Amuro and asked, "Do you want everyone to go together?"

Toru Amuro shook his head: "No, it's inconvenient to have too many people. You are enough. Time is tight, let's leave quickly."

Kinoshita turned around and looked at Gojo Satoru, who was pouring water on Xia Youjie again on the river bank, and nodded hesitantly.

Toru Amuro and Kinoshita arrived at the port warehouse they had visited before.

Like last time, Kinoshita chose to lurk on the roof of the warehouse to observe the situation at all times, while Toru Amuro entered the warehouse alone.

As soon as Toru Amuro stepped into the warehouse, he saw several members gathered together in the warehouse.

They looked at each other, their faces looking a little heavy, as if there was an invisible pressure hanging over them.

The light casts a shadow on their faces, making their expressions even more difficult to read.

The air in the warehouse was filled with dullness and depression, like the calm before the storm.

There were no words between them, only eye contact. It seemed that everyone was waiting for others to speak first, but no one was willing to be the first to break the silence.