69-70

Chapter 69

Kinoshita stopped talking and listened. It was a man wearing a pair of round-rimmed glasses and a mole dotted around his mouth.

[Ah...could he be the person who saved Osamu Dazai from falling into the water in the plot? 】

Sakaguchi Ango looked at the word bubble floating above Kinoshita's head, a trace of doubt flashing in his eyes.

He stopped, cautiously not approaching any further.

[Let me think about it, what is the plot? 】

Kinoshita recalled the plot described in "Dazai".

【……

Sakaguchi Ango was walking along the river as usual. Suddenly, a person floating on the river caught his attention.

He walked forward quickly, what a beautiful person that was, like a mermaid in a fairy tale, with beautiful facial features as delicate as flowers, coupled with the wet hair, it made people's hearts beat.

He absolutely couldn't let such a lovely person float alone on the river.

Sakaguchi Ango dragged Dazai Osamu ashore.

Not long after landing, a scream sounded in Sakaguchi Ango's ears, and Dazai Osamu slowly opened his eyes.

If Dazai Osamu who fell asleep was eight points of beauty, when he opened his eyes, he was already ten points of beauty, unparalleled.

Those eyes seemed to hide the stars, shining like diamonds under the sunlight. As long as one looked at each other, one would be attracted.

There was clearly a trace of unmistakable pity in Sakaguchi Ango's voice: "Are you okay?"

Hearing Sakaguchi Ango's caring words, Dazai Osamu's tears fell silently.

No, he, a dying person, was not worthy of other people's care. He said painfully: "Why did you save me?"

Sakaguchi Ango exudes a sense of confidence from the inside out, making people want to rely on him and get close to him.

He took a deep look at Osamu Dazai and said in a deep voice:

"It must be because you saved me in my previous life."

"And I have saved your life in this life, you know? Man, you are mine in this life."

Dazai Osamu cried harder and harder, sobbing.

Maybe this is fate. He owed this man a favor in his previous life, and he would pay it back to him in this life.

Yes, at the moment he was rescued by Sakaguchi Ango, Osamu Dazai, who belonged to Nakahara Chuuya, was already dead, and the one who survives now is the new Osamu Dazai.

Osamu Dazai looked at the handsome man in front of him, his heart filled with gratitude and admiration, and his heart felt warm.

After a while, he blushed and whispered, "Yeah."

...]