99-100

Chapter 99

    After Osamu Dazai and Ango Sakaguchi were dragged away, Kinoshita sat quietly outside the operating room with the red light on, waiting for the plot to be completed.

    It probably won't take too long.

    Suddenly, there was a harsh sound of glass breaking. Gojo Satoru kicked the glass window from the outside and entered the corridor of the hospital. His feet rubbed on the marble floor of the hospital. He drifted and stood right in front of Kinoshita.

    Gojo Satoru looked anxious and said in an urgent tone: "Kinoshita!"

    Kinoshita raised his head: "Satoru? Why are you here?"

    Gojo Satoru's eyes were filled with anger and he loudly accused: "Are you secretly having an affair with Dazai behind my back!?"

    Kinoshita:! ? ?

    Kinoshita originally thought that something big had happened, such as something wrong with the plot, or what Kyouichi Katayama had done, but he ended up being questioned as if he was jealous.

    Fortunately, there is currently no one in the corridor, otherwise it would be another large social death scene.

    Kinoshita held his forehead helplessly: "What are you talking about?"

    Gojo Satoru accused: "Don't deny it! You promised that you would love (look at) me forever for the rest of your life, but you changed your mind in just a few days!"

    "Have you forgotten the vows you made to me?!"

    Kinoshita complained: "No, when did I say that?"

    Gojo Satoru turned a deaf ear, as if he came to the court to confront his husband after discovering that he had a mistress:

    " I have been thinking about it for three days and three nights, but I can't think of any way in which that bad guy is better than me? Is he as young and rich as me? Does he have eyes as big as me?"

    Through the door of the operating room, Gojo Satoru wiped it clean: "With Dazai's mysterious and frivolous appearance all day long, he looks like a romantic playboy! How can he compare with such a handsome, wealthy and dedicated me?"

    Kinoshita realized what Gojo Satoru was saying. What's wrong? He was a little dumbfounded. Although he didn't know why Gojo Satoru misunderstood, he still explained:

    "Dazai and I are not what you think."

    Gojo Satoru still looked like his nose was not a nose and his eyes were not eyes: "No. That, what is it like!?"

    Kinoshita just wanted to explain further with a smile, but thinking of what happened before, his tone suddenly stopped.

    Yes...which one is it?

    They say they are friends, but they don't seem to be.

    Would ordinary friends do those things and say that Kinoshita will always remember him?

    But speaking of being lovers... Dazai Osamu has never confessed to him at all, and they haven't reached that point yet.