His lucky charm

This is a club match series between Chennai warriors and Royals. Mahi and Vi are around 28 year and Ro and Ajju around 25. (Top will be different from story to story. So dont worry 💙)

It was the season for club matches

It was the season for club matches. And here Ro was pointing out every reasonable excuses to put his name out of the squad.

"Mahi bhai"

"Stop with this ridicules excuses Ro. You are playing the series and that's final."

"But I'm injured"

"Tell me where"

"Im emotionally injured." Reasonable right?

"What is your problem Ro every year you put this tantrums not to play against Royals.

"I hate that team" Ro mumbles

"Go to your home and prepare your kitbags. Now."

Ro pouted and left. Mahi shook his head.

" Bad luck again " Ajju asked Ro.

"Yeah."

"Lets go home then."

It was a series of three matches. This match is organized by a famous businessman Mr. Aarav every year. Unlike other series only two clubs play for this. Chennai Warriors and Royals. Players have to stay in Aarav's hotel for a week.

Mahi and his team reached the hotel first. They stayed in the lobby until their managers filling their forms.

"Look Royals are here." Someone told and Ro looked there.

Royals made a great entrance with their captain in their red and black outfits.

" Stone is here" Ro whispered to Ajju

"What is your problem with Virat?" He whispered back.

They had to stand to greet others as their captain stands too. Mahi went forward and shake Vis hand and hugged him. It was very formal one.

"See. No emotions at all" Ro looked at Ajju

" He looked at you" Ajju said. When Ro looked at him they were going back.

"You are crazy."

"Im not. When you were complaining about him. He looked at you for a second. Not anyone else."

"You and your delusions" Ro dragged Ajju to their room.

First match started two days later. Royals won the toss and set 290 score in front of their team name. With Mahi's captaincy Chennai warriors chased it within 40 overs.

In the night Mahi asked Ro to get ready to go for dinner with other team captains. Ro had no other option as he is the vice captain. They reached the booked area. Virat and his deputy Rahul was there.