Alphabet

This is a friendship story.

"You are not sharing a room with him understand ?"

"What else" Vi folded his hands

"Stay at least two no ten feet away from him. And no funny business Vi. I will get my updates."

"Don't you trust me Ro?"

"I trust you. I don't trust that alphabet "

"You don't trust who?"

"AL..PHA..BE..T he is trying to take you away from me during the ipl."

"God. Ro biscuit has a name"

"Yeah. ABCD. Isn't the name I use easier"

"You are unbelievable. And also aren't nicknames for closer ones?" Vi smirked.

"Shut up and shoo go to pick your buiscit, cookie or whatever. I also need to go to make arrangements for Polly" Ro said without thinking

"POLLARD ?"

"What Pollard? "

"Rohit you just said his name" Vi glared at him

"What.. hee hee are you deaf ? I said I want to make arrangements for Mali. He is our balling coach. You know right?" Ro covered it sheepishly

"Listen careful you. If I got to know about your bromance moments with that Molly outside the field, I will skin you alive"

"How about inside of the field?" Ro decided to play with his life.

Vi gave him a fake smile

"Try and find out" Vi left to the airport.

"I should bribe our admin again not to post unnecessary things" Ro told to himself.

These days all admins are eagerly sharing bromance moments. They don't know because of their works innocent players like Ro are facing death threats.

All teamed checked in to their team hotel within a week for practices. It is a great feeling to be back to their Ipl home.

They all started net practices.

And currently Ro is trying to call Vi after their second day of practice to share his day. And the line was busy. He should be free now according to the timetable sent by DK.

Finally he answered.

"What took you so long to answer idiot. I was calling for an hour. Were you with that alphabet ?"

"Khm... Rohit" that was not Vi

"Who is this?" Ro asked.

"This is AB " AB was questioning his life choices. But he needed to take the call.

"AB... where is Vi? And why do you have his phone?"

"Relax Rohit. Biscuit is taking a wash"

"Then what are you doing in his room?"