No one can replace you (Mahirovi)

Story about my favourite captains

There were a series of few matches in Ranchi

There were a series of few matches in Ranchi. Mahi was excited as he decided to pay his kids a visit. He got to know that players are spending few days there after the series. He decided to visit them after the finals. He saw his first kiddo surrounded by some of the new players.

"You got a minute captain ?" Mahi asked in a deep voice

Ro couldn’t speak for few seconds. He totally forgot where he was and ran to the person who called him

"BHAI ARE YOU REALLY HERE ?" Ro threw himself to his bhai.

"How are you kiddo?" Those words still felt same for Ro. He hugged Mahi tight.

"Bhai.. I missed you"

"Me too kiddo.. I missed my two trouble makers a lot " Mahi kissed Ro's head gently.

Meanwhile juniors were looking at the with their mouths slightly opened.

"Why is Ro bhai acting like us ?" Sarfaraz asked Juru

"What ?" He was also looking at them with aww expression.

"He is behaving with MS sir like we behave with him… maybe even more than us. "

"Wow... next time if Ro bhai doesn’t hug me like that. I will blackmail him with this. " Yashu took few pictures.

"Now tell me where is Cheeku ?" Mahi asked from the kid who refuses to let go from the hug.

"You are hugging me and still asking for him not fair " Ro fake glared at him.

"Ok now who is Cheeku ?" Juru asked little bit loud. And it caught Mahiro's attention. They realized the situation they were in and hurriedly came out if the hug.

Yashu covered Juru's mouth with his hand and gave a nervous smile to the seniors.

"Glad to meet you sir. You two can continue we are leaving " he dragged other two out.

"Are they your new army Ro ?" Mahi asked him.

"They are " Ro said with such an adoration.

Ro took Mahi to see Vi. His Cheeku. They could hear two voices coming out of his room. Shubi was also there.

"Bhai let me spent the night here. Those kids were all over you since you came back  " Shubi was complaining

"Did I ever say 'no' to you Shubi ?" Vi said gently.

"You know you are the best " Shubi hugged Vi.

Mahi and Ro entered the room. Mahi found the scene familiar. Few years ago it was him in Vi's position. Vi also used to say those words.

"Ahem… if your moment is over. There is someone to meat you " Ro told to get their attention.

"MAHI BHAI " Vi screamed and rushed to hug him.