Heal my heart part I

Virat is the captain of the team in this story. Ro is the youngest of the team. They are currently in a sponsored training session.

Vi started the warm up session and half an hour later a clumsy kid came there while running

"I'm sorry bhai. I overslept" He apologized.

"Didn't you set your alarm Ro?" Vi finally looked at him.

"Believe me bhai I set twelve alarms. Non of them rang. Phones these days."
He kept complaining about alarm.

"One lap around the ground Ro" Vi sternly said.. but anyone could see he was smiling.

"Wow bhai. We ran three laps just for warming up." Rah complained.

"Because my bhai loves me"

"Rohit now."

"Aye aye captain" Vi shook his head.

This happens like every day. Vi know they never take it serious.

They had practices untill the evening. Currently they are training under a new training program by Mr. Sujaj; a talented athlete. He and his son Ishank were also staying at the same hotel.

Ishank is same age as Ro. He has a huge crush on Vi and does not fond of the fact that Ro is colser to Vi.

Vi was walking to meet Mr.Suraj to change some of their sessions with Shammi. It was 8in the night. They met Ishank

"Hi Vi" He greeted. Vi doesn't like it when he called him like that.

"Hello"

"Where is your favorite ?" Ishank asked him

"Who ?" Vi raised an eye

"Rohit. Who else "

"Oh. He went out " Vi answered

"Its already 8. I believe team curfew is 8 "

"Mr.Ishant what are you trying to say?"

"Will he ever get a punishment. No, right he is your kid after all. I mean wont it be different if another player did the same?"

"I don't know what is your problem but all are same for me"

"Will see about that" Ishank left.

"Do I really do that Shammi?".

"Don't think about it bhai he is trying to split us."

But Vi couldn't stop thinking. Yes he always has a soft spot for Ro. He didn't care much about spoiled things he was doing.

"I don't want to make him spoiled. I should do something. No one should badmouth about him ever" Vi thought himself and walked towards the main gate. It was already nine. At Ro entered the hotel at the same time.

"Vi bhai. Rohit Sharma reported back to the head quarters." He saluted

"What are you doing outside bhai. It is freezing. Were you missing me too much and waiting for me" he cutely said.

Concentrate Virat.

"Rohit where ware you?" He asked sternly

"I was outside. I told you earlier"

"At what time the curfew ends "

"Why are you taking like this bhai. I am going to my room" Ro pouted and tried to walk pass him

"ROHI SHARMA IM NOT DONE TAKING TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU."
Vi lost his control and Rohit flinched hearing that voice. Vi has never talked to him like that.

"Bhai "

"You are taking advantages from my kindness and becoming a brat day by day. Going outside whenever you want, roaming alone. Do you take me as a joke?"

"I'm sorry bhaiya I promise today I.."

"Stop your excuses. I'm tired of them. Go to the ground and ten laps. Now"

Ro tried to say something.

"If you respect me as a captain do this" Vi didnt realize he was throwing the anger he had for Suraj out of Ro.

Ro looked hurt. He went to the ground.

Vi left to the dining area. There were not many players. After serving himself he sat in a corner to have the dinner.

However he was not in a mood to eat. Ro was not back from the ground yet and he is used to eat together with him.

Suddenly it started to rain. Jinx came to him running. He was drenched in water.

"Jinx what happened? Why are you drenched?"

"Vi bhai please stop that idiot Ro. He is still running around the ground he will catch cold. I tried to stop he didnt listen"

"Wha..t" Vi rushed to the ground with him.

Ro was running under the rain.

"Rohit stop running and come here" he shouted. But Ro paid a deaf ear to that and keep running.

"Rohit please stop now"

There was no point of shouting. It was the final round and Ro collapsed to the ground. Vi and Ajju rushed to him. Vi tried to hold Ro.

"Ajju help me" he couldn't even talk properly. Ajju helped Ro to stand. Ro was leaning at him.

"I completed your punishment captain. Can I leave now?" He looked at Vi finally. Vi felt like someone was stabbing him.

Ro signed Ajju to take his bag which was kept secured from rain and left.

"How could I do that. I hurt him " Vi sat on the ground it was still raining.

He stood after a while to check Ro. He knew very well that kid never dry his hair properly. Someone else has to do it for him. Vi didn't want him to catch cold.

He changed the wet clothes and reached Ros room. Ro was fast sleep. While going towards the sleeping figure Vi's eyes caught something on the table near Ro's bag which he had when he came back. It was a small box.

Vi opened it. There was a watch. Not just a watch. It was Vi's watch. It was a gift from his grand father and it stopped working recently. There was no one in this area to fix this kind of watches.

There was a bill inside of Ro's bag and. It showed todays date and time as 8.30.

"Did he go out to fix this" tears slipped out from Vi's eyes. He remembered that he was really upset the other day while talking to Ro about the memories attached to the watch.

Vi sat on the bed and kept his hand on Ro's head. It seemed like Ajju had dried his hair.

"Im sorry my Ro. I hurt you really bad. Please give a chance to this idiot to make it up to you." He kept saying.

...........................................................................

"Bhai... please open your eyes... your Ro is here "

"You will forever be my always"

Hope you like it.