Dressing Room Diaries

MI v RCB

Rohit reached the ground early

Rohit reached the ground early. Since he is staying at home, he goes before others in case if someone needs help. When he entered the dressing room it was empty. Ro got changed and came out and someone was already there.

"What the..... Virat what are you doing in MI dressing room "

"Oh isn't this RCB's " Vi asked him while checking Ro's kitbag.

Ro was waiting for an explanation.

"Chill bro. I'm came here to meet you " Vi said like it is nothing

"Vi, others are coming. You cant be here "

"What will happen. Sit here. I met you after days. Nice welcome Mr. "

"Whose fault is that. You were all over that white men. "

"Technically they are not....... " Vi close his mouth after seeing Ro's face

Tilak entered the dressing just then.

"Ro bhaiya, is that you. Why didn't you...... oh Virat bhai " Tilak got scared at first.

"Hi Tilak "

"Hello bhai "

"Do you need anything Tilak ?" Ro asked after seeing the kid is not moving.

"Ro bhaiya I was waiting for your call. I told you I want to practice with you "

"I will join you Tilak. Go ahead "

Tilak tried to go out

"Wait Tilak. You know, you didn't see anyone other than Ro here right ?" Vi sternly said

"I saw nothing. I didn't even see an orange cap here. Bhaiya I'm going now. I want to tell this to DB. I mean, I want to practice with DB " Tilak ran to the ground. Now he will tell this to DB.

"See now I will have to give them something to keep their mouth shut " Ro hit Vi's head

"DB, baby AB. I haven't seen my biscuit for days here you are chilling in MI with baby AB " Vi complained.

"What did you just say? Your biscuit. Tell his name one more time, I will make him into a pudding " Ro glared at him.

"Don't change the subject. What is that Tilak kid doing with you. And also DB. I don't understand how Jassi let this happen. And what's wrong with Ishu. I need to assemble ' PRAAC ' soon " Vi was grumpy

"PRAAC ?"

"Protect Ro At All Cost. You were not suppose to know about it."

"You are like a uncle to these kids. Why are you scaring the poor kids Vi ?"

"We cant trust these youngsters. They don't have fear. They will snatch you away from us. Too many works in the team. Now I have to make plan to protect you too. I will take care about Jassi too"