My energy pill part II

Ro was fine after taking medicines. He joined the practices next day. Vi and Jinks were talking about some random things.

"Vi, Gauti bhai is here" Jinks showed a direction

"What is he doing here ? I was not informed "

"May be a casual visit. Don’t ty to act smart. Just have a formal conversation "

"Are you nuts. I respect my seniors. Nothing is going to happen "

Gautam reached them.

"Virat, sorry for interrupting your practices. I came to meet head coach. Decided to pay the team a visit too "

"Welcome Gautibhai. We are just having a regular practice session "

"Mind if I talk with some players ?"

"Not at all. Call me if you need anything "

"Thanks "

Gautam met some players and wished them for the previous match. He saw Ash and Ro were playing far away from others. He went to see them.

"Gautibhai " Ash stopped bowling and came to see him. Ro also followed

"Hi Ash. How is everything " they shared a quick hug

"Everything is fine bhai. "

"Hello Rohit "

"Hello sir " Ro held out his hand

"Drop the sir. I’m not in a school " Gautam pulled him and gave him a hug

They chatted for a while. Ro was silent.

"Talk freely Rohit. I will not bite you "

"He isn’t shy usually. Its just you are here. Otherwise this is a chatterbox " Ash pushed Ro a little

"I know. I have seen it lot of times. I really like you Rohit. I mean the way you play. The belief you have in you. Looking forward to catchup with you "

"Thank you bhai. Its great to talk with you "

"What do you say. Since its free tomorrow. Wanna catch up around evening "

Ro looked at Ash

"I will see that bhai. He sometimes gets extra sessions " Ash helped

"Oh is it. Hoping for a good reply from you "

He hugged Ro again before leaving.
Someone was looking at them all the time. Ash noticed it well. He directed Ro to take a break and went to see the person with firers expressions.

"Want some water ?" Ash asked

"For what "

"To calm the fire. You were glaring at us all the time Vi "

"What did he say "

"He wants to meet Ro. They will meet tomorrow "

"How can they. Ro has some works to do "

"Don’t play this way Vi. What is your problem. If you play this way he will leave you "

"I will not let him go out with him. I cant risk it. Didn’t you see he was totally hitting around "

"I don’t understand you sometimes "
After the aession Vi let others except Ro to leave.

"Rohit, you need to do some works tpmorrow "

"Bhai not tomorrow. I promised Gautibhai to meet him " Ro made a ppouty face

"So its important than my work "