Effect of a sun

Some real things can be different here

"Come on RCB gives best players"

"Wake up already Kohli. MI has the best players in National team."

Yes another normal day in ICT.

"What about Siraj, Dk ? We produced Yuzi. And how could you forget about me?" Vi pointed out.

"MI gave Jassi, Harry, and didn't you forget about that important player who plays for MI? Rohit Sharma" Ro replied in the same way

"That name didn't come to my mind " Vi glared at him.

They were having a casual conversation while havin evening tea when Vi brought about this player incident. We said that national team has best players from RCB. Yeah he kind of forget that he was telling into Rohit.

"Ok lets ask from others ?" Ro suggested.

Rahul who was drinking a cup of coffee peacefully, got an emergency call at the same time and left the dining area immediately.

"See, you sent him away" Vi scoled Ro.

Ro got a call.

"Hello....oh you are already here... wait for me.... Yeah..... I'm coming..."

Vi only heard what Ro said. Ro hung up and smirked at Vi

"Why are you making faces, you looks like a monkey ?"

"You cant spoil my mood Kohli. One more strength from MI is joining" Ro said

"What's going on. Your word make no sense at all. Who called you?" Vi was confused. So did I

"A sun is going to rise in ICT sky Kohli. A sun from MI"

"Call me 'Kohli' one more time and you will never be able to see the sun. And answer my questions"

"Why don't you come with me and see. He is at the lobby"

Vi followed Ro keeping a distance. Vi saw someone was waiting at the lobby. He raised his head as soon as he saw Ro.

"Bhau " That boy called Ro

"Surya..." Ro hugged him closer. It was not his, 'Ro hug' with a pat on the back. That was a warm hug. And someone was not appreciating it a lot

"Isn't that Sky ?" Vi mumbled to himself

"Oh god not him " he heard someone's voice from his right side. Looked like Rah has found his way back to him.

"Why not him?" Vi asked Rah

"That person is like Ro's favorite. He acts like he owns Ro"

Vi made a half turn and looked at Rah in a suspicious way.

"Stop it Vi. You will see it yourself"

"SKY... ARE YOU REALLY HERE"

They hear a scream from the back. It was Harry. What else you could expect from him. Jassi was also there. The both joined that long lasted hug while caging Ro and Sky.