Don't change

Rohit was answering to some reporters

Rohit was answering to some reporters. Suddenly a reporter who hates Ro asked a question.

"Don't you think its time to retire ? There are many talented players to replace you "

"Same question goes to you sir. I have been seeing you for ages " Ro winked at the audience.

Next day that incident was all over the internet.

'Indian captains shameful reply to a reporter'

'Players should respect reporters'

There were many crappy lines. Ro was sitting on the bed with Rah and making fun of those captiins.

"Look Rah. I bet this account belongs to that reporter. I mean he is like close to retire age. This girl is literary fan girling"

Rah peeked over to look.

"May be she was into grandpas "

"I don't understand Rohit. How can you take everything as a joke. And dont help him Rahul" full naming means they are in a trouble. Vi had so done face.

"Come on Vi. You are telling me not to take things as joke. Irony just died " Ro told with a fake shoked expression

"I know I take most of the things as jokes. But not these things."

"So what do you want me to do. "

"Be serious. At least until this problem is solved."

"Virat please calm down. You are making this big. He was just trying to ease the tension here" Rah decided to try his luck.

"Oh really.Am I the one making things big? Tell him to take things serious "

"If you really want me not to be happy. I can be serious too" Ro said finally

"It is not real happiness if you are hiding your pain behind it Ro"

Rohit left without saying anything.

"You shouldn't have said that Vi. And what's wrong with you. We never take these things serious"

"He is the captain of the team Rah. He should atleast defend himself than joking. He can defend everyone but himself"

"Thats how he is Vi. You should know this better than us"

Ro decided to take Vi out to apologize. He waited until the volcano calmed down

"Vi lets go out today. Im bored after this endless press conferences." Ro suggested

"I'm not in a mood to go out. You go with someone else"

"Come on you are saying 'no ' to an outing. Are you ok ?"

"I have to do an Insta live with AB later " Vi told without thinking much