My energy pill part I

I made some changes in characters.

There was a senior watching a cricket game from the dressing room balcony

There was a senior watching a cricket game from the dressing room balcony. He was so close to loose his mind. And one of his teammates is playing in the ground in a high run chase with no more wickets to loose. Five balls left with twenty to score. And the player seemed to have fun in the field. This irritated the senior.

"Hit fours and sixes Rohit no time to do experiments " Jink screamed near the senior's ears.

That's Virat.

Rohit hit the ball but it did not reached the boundary. He ran to the other end and able to get a two. They were close to drop all the hopes. Two players on the ground reached the middle to discuss. Ro was laughing for a joke with Bhoom who was the other player. Next ball was a dot.

"He is just playing around. Why cant he take things serious " Vi gritted his teeth

"Vi calm down. He tried his best. " Jinks tried to calm him

The bowler delivered the bowl and Ro went for a six. Everyone was on their feet. Twelve from two is needed now. Next one also went for six. And he end the match with another six. He blew a flying kiss to the area teammates were sitting.

"He did it Vi. We did it. " teammates hugged Vi and ran to the ground.

Everyone hugged Ro and Jassi. Vi just shook his hand.

"Come on bhai. Hug me " He whined

"I know you did it on purpose. Leaving the balls "

"What is the fun without some thrillers " Ro winked at him

"You were playing "

"Isn't it what we suppose to do ? Playing "

"No point of talking with you. Go to the press today. " With that Vi went to do the other duties.

"Don't think much Ro. " Jinks hugged him

"I never do " he returned the hug

After wrapping up everything players went to homes. They needed to check in to team hotel the next day for another camp. Vi was watching some IG posts. He saw a post by Ro. It was a collection of photos from the match. The caption was, ' Still waiting for a hug '.

Vi checked the replies. Many players have commented saying they will give a hug. Ro also have replied. Vi's heart said the hug was belonged to him.

All players checked in the team hotel for the camp next day. It is for the upcoming series. Players were gathered for the practices. Some advertisement were there to be shoot.

"I know you all are tired after the last match. But we have to continue practice. You know next series is also important " Vi addressed the players.