Next MahiRaj part I

This is the Rohirat part of 'Breakup' in my other book. You can enjoy even without reading it.

Both Rohit and Virat were having hard days due to the breakup of Mahi bhai anf Yuvi pa

Both Rohit and Virat were having hard days due to the breakup of Mahi bhai anf Yuvi pa. To increase their works Yuvi pa and Dada decided to get into an accident . Even they are not together anymore Mahi was taking care of Yuvi. They planed many things to make them realize they are still in love. Their main aim was Mahi. This is their last plan. They had the help of Dada and Sach pa too.

Mahi leave to the dining area after taking care of Yuvi.. Another set of drama were ready there. Sach and RohiRat were already there. Dada was having a call. He joined them after a while.

"Is it your cousin sister again ?" Sach asked Dada

"Yes she is giving me a headache asking about Yuvi "

"What happened Dada ?" Vi asked him. They didn't know about it. Not at all. It nit even their plan

"Its one if my relatives. She is obsessed with Yuvi and not leaving me after knowing about the accident " Dada replied

"Oh.... But its great when someone care about us Dada. She is your relative after all " Ro also joined.

"She is a good girl Dadi. Don't you think she is the perfect match for Yuvi.....?" Sach said to them

"I'm not sure. I don't have any problem. Since Mahi is no longer with Yuvi, I can talk about them "

Mahi stood up and ran away. Rohit and Virat followed him. Did they cross the line.

Yuvi was sitting on the sofa. He was looking at the phone. Mahi fell down near Yuvi's legs

"Please don't leave me Yuvi. I will die without you " Mahi said

"Mahi calm down. Tell me what happened " Yuvi was stroking his back

"I love you Yuvi. I never stopped. I was an idiot to broke up with you. But I cant imagine my life without you Yuvi "

Yuvi pulled him up and made Mahi sit on his lap. Mahi hid his face in Yuvi's chest.

"Why would I leave you Mahi. I'm still there in the place you left me. I'm not a person who will fall in love with different people. "

"Yuvi I... "

"Mahi you are the one who taught me to love you. But you never taught me to live without you. I never learnt that lesson. "

"Will you accept me again Yuvi.... I will never hurt you. You don't know how helpless I feel after seeing you in the hospital. I never want to feel that again. "

"Then protect me like you always do Mahi. This heart belongs to you... so dies the soul "

Mahi hugged him tight.

Two youngsters were happy. Everything will fall in place now. Vi held Ro's hand out of excitement. Ro looked at their hands. That feeling is new.

"As much as I want to enjoy this, we should go out now " He ran with Ro