Competition part II

Both Vi and Ro started to concentrate on their skills more. They wanted to prove they are best to each other. There were small competitions too.

Who will hit maximum balls in 10minuts. Fitness tests. Yuvi found them really cute. They were also like them in their early days.

"How are you Ro" Yuvi approached Ro one day after a competition.

"Im good Yuvi pa" Ro gave him a smile

"So. How’s our team?"

"It feels great to be here" Ro said genuinely. Yuvi pinched his cheeka and didnt ask further.

There was another competition between Ro and Vi. Ash and Jaddu also joined.

The game was to see howlong batsman can play until the the ballers take their wicket. Ash played with Vi and Jaddu with Ro

Ash took his wicket before Jaddu take Ro's.
"See I’m better" Ro smirked

"Its not your talent Jaddu is being soft with you"

"Hey don’t drag me into your fights" Jaddu left before any more attacks.

"Give up already Vi"

"Not even in the dreams Rohit"

Ro doesn’t like when people call him by full name. He glared at Vi and left

"Hey cheeku why long face?" Mahi asked him

"Cheeku?"

"Yes. You are puffing your cheeks. And did you fight with him?"

"Why do I fight with that idiot?" Vi mumbles. Mahi laughed

"You know Virat. You both remind me of me and Yuvi"

"You two are best friends. We are not even friends"

"You think we were best friends since the beginning. If I go back to those days and tell him we are going to be best friends, he will kill me… or himself"

Mahi ruffled Vi's hair and left.

They competed with each other for weeks. Its already being a month. Mahi wanted to play them for a international series.

"How can we include them Mahi. They haven’t sign contracts yet" Yuvi pointed out.

"Our next series is a home series. There will be few practice matches with them. Lets try them in those"

For the next series both Ro and Vi played. Mahi tried his best to hid their identity. But there performances made it difficult. Many newspapers were titled like
"Are they the future of Indian cricket"

However Mahi found it is not bad because he knows people will not let them leave national team easily.

After practice match series they were in the ground for some works. Ro decided to tease Vi about a news shared about Vi.

"Ash are you thirsty?" He asked Ash

"Why so sudden?" Ash was confused

"May be Vi can give you some ‘Cold' water"

Vi knew Ro is hinting the news about his cold personality.

" Rohit if you want him to drink water that much why don’t you go and get it. I mean you are great for a water boy job right" Vi replied

"But I don’t have 'Cold' options" Ro laughed

"Stop it already. At least I’m not a joker"

"YOU. Of cause you are not. You don’t have any humor. Just a person made from stones"