Confusion part I

Ro had to face a YouTube program. Currently he is late and searching for his dress.

 Currently he is late and searching for his dress

"VIRAT where is my black lather jacket?"

"How should I know...?"

"I am late for the program and you are not helping me?"

"Ok tell me why do you need your jacket to attend the program at the first place?"

"Yesterday we decided I will wear it"

"No we didn't you idiot. We decided the blue t-shirt and white pants" Vi threw it to Ro

"Oh right I forgot. Thanks Vi I don't know what to do without you"

"Nothing. you are useless without me "Vi mumbled but Ro heard it.

"By the way. Rohan sent me questions in the morning?"

"Isn't it against the rules?"

"This is just aa YouTube program Vi and also Rohan is my closest friend since my elementary days. And where is my silver color Rolex" Ro was searching for accessories while wearing his clothes.

Vi found it near the bed side table and handed it over to him.

"You know what Rohit, I think I will have to move in to your home with my wife one day."

"I will give you a better idea. Lets get married to each other. Problem solved" Ro winked at him

"Not in my dreams. And shush unless you want our next rumor to be, " Indian cricket captain is in a secret relationship with the ex-captain"

"Come on. I'm not that bad."

"You are the worst. Now give me the questions"

Ro gave him his phone.

"You can manage first few.. and oh" Vi stopped

"What happened? Question about best friend?"

"Yeah, who will it be this time. Jinx ?"

"Yeah.. You know Vi I cant tell your name. " Ro was upset seeing Vi's face

"I know Ro. Now go there fast." Vi sent him out.

Rohit reached the cafe where the program is intended to happen. He met Rohan there.

"Long time no see buddy" Rohan hugged him.

"I miss you Ronron" Ro hugged him back with the same warmth.

"So are you ready ?"

"Yup lets start the show."

After few questions that particular question arisen.

"So Rohit, many people have requested this question. You cant deny it today. Who is your best friend?"

"Oh. I don't have a huge circle of friends. So my all friends are best friend. If I should give a specific name I would say Ajju."

"Ajju; Ajinkya Rahane. He is a good friend of mine too. How about Virat? you share a great bond with him in the field too"