Best choice of my life part I

Inspired by a request

Rohit went to an ice-cream date with his girlfriend and boyfriend

Rohit went to an ice-cream date with his girlfriend and boyfriend. I mean best friend. While he was ordering Virat was waiting with Ria. Rohit's girlfriend.

"So how are you Virat. I couldnt even gave you a call " Ria asked him

"Please drop the act. I know who you are" Vi replied. He was aware that Ria is not a genuine girl

"I'm glad. I was tired of doing this with you anyway" she showed her true colors.

"Wait few more days Ria. I will show him your true side"

"Do you think he will believe it if you say something bad about be "

"You are a witch Ria. You are after his money only. "

"Come on. I love him. So what belongs to him will belong to me "

There talk stopped as Ro approached them. It was a self service cafe. Ro put ice-cream cups in front of them.

"What were you talking about ?" He asked them

"I was just catching up with your bestie" Ria replied

"Why did you bring ice cream Ro. You were having a cold since yesterday."

"Oh god. Ro why you didn't tell me. I asked for ice without knowing it " Ria was overdramatic

"Its ok Ria. Just a scope will do nothing "

"I will ask for hot water. " Vi went to the counter

"Ro.. why did you bring him alone with you ?"

"Why did you ask such a thing Ria. He us my best friend. I don't bring him always with me "

"Its just Sometimes I think he is jealous of us. "

"Why should he jealous if us babe. He gas everything a man dreams for after all" Ro shoik his head not approving.

"Oh.. yeah I just felt like. No lets forget about it"

Ro caught cold again as Vi expected. He was lying on the bed under a pile of blankets.

"Achoo..... " Ro was sneezing

"God bless you " Vi approached him with a hit water bowl. He applied some wet stips on Ro's forehead.

"Do you have anything to say Mr.Sharma "

"Sowwy " small voice could be herd under the blankets.

"You wanted to act hero and refused to drink hot water. Now see what happened "

"No scolding. Um sick.. " Ro mumbled.

Vi knew well that Ro becomes a kid when he is sick. But he enjoys every bit of it. Its nit like you always get to see cute version of him.