Misunderstanding part II

After coming back to India. Vi didn't have a time to meet Harsha. He only had two days to spend with family and had to returned to team hotel as another series is approaching. He got a call from Harsha while going to the ground.

"Harsha where were you? I came back "

"Sorry Vi. I had some works. How is everything ?"

"Everything is ok. I'm sorry I shouted you "

"Its ok Viru. But don't forget about your promise"

"I know Harsha but no one is saying anything bad about Rohit"

"That is just a mask. I need to leave now. Bye Viru"

"Bye. Take care Harsha"

"So you are working for Harsha" Rohit was there with Ash

"I'm sorry what? I'm talking to a friend"

"I know damn well about who is Harsha"

"Of cause You should know. You are the one who is preventing him from entering to the tem"

" So you are here to take revenge for him"

"I did nothing to the cricket"

"Of cause I know. Otherwise you would be gone by now. Listen Mr. Kohli I will tell you the same I told to your friend. I don't have personal issue with you as long as you are not interfering the game. And do not show your face to me unless if it is necessary." Ro left. Virat felt a pang in his chest.

"I never thought you will do such a thing Vi" Ash was upset.

"Its not me mess with the selection"

"What do you think of him; a god. He cant interfere with selection. Do you know your friend is facing a disciplinary inquiry?"

"What ?"

"Yes. And I think you don't know about your friend having a huge crush over Ro?"

"Ash stop talking nonsense"

"That's the truth. He confessed Ro. Ro rejected him respectfully. Then he tried to force himself on Ro. If I am Ro I would have killed him."

"This cant be true"

"You know about Jasprit?"

"Yes. He is playing for MI. I have met him during ipl season"

"Jassi is really close with Ro. Practically he Ro's kid. Harsha was jealous of him and pushed him from a staircase. Jassi only saw him so we couldn't do anything. That's why he is facing the inquiry"

"I didn't know about this" Vis voice is barely audible.

"That's why they don't trust what you see without knowing the story to the fullest. Use your brain" Ash also left.

Ro started to ignore Vi. He was acting sweetly with every other juniors except Vi. Now Vi understand what Rahul said was true. 'All gets upset wen he ignores'.

He wanted to hear his praising. Feel his pats on his head. He wanted to see Rohit's smile. But he is not allowed. He even started to call Ro by his name. Nothing worked

Vi was really upset. While he was practicing suddenly he felt dizzy. He held his head. Shikhar saw him and led him to a bench. Ash and Ro fallowed them.

"What happened ?" Ash asked

"I felt dizzy." Vi couldn't even open his eyes fully.

"Take a rest" Saying that Ro tried to leave

"Please don't leave Rohit" Vi hold Ro's hand. Ro sighed and signed others to leave. He sat beside Vi.

Vi put his head on Ro's shoulder and closed his eye. Ro let him do it without saying anything.