Am I not enough part II

"BCCI is ready to sign a contract with you "

"What… sir I think I’m having a hearing problem. Can you say it again"

"You heard it right Rohit. They are expecting your answer soon " coach said

"But Nikhil was the champion of the series coach"

"This has nothing to do with the series Rohit. It is because if your talent. Your history of playing in domestic cricket was also considered by the board."

Ro didn’t have enough words to express his happiness. This was his dream.

After signing the contract he was infirmed that he will be getting a spot after performing and proving that he deserve to be in the national cricket team. He was more than happy. He was introduced to the captain of all formats Mahi bhai. He gave some necessary instructions.

"I have herd about you a lot kiddo.." Mahi said while they were going to the ground.

"Did Rahul sir told about me bhai ?" Ro asked him.

"Not only him"

"Oh it has to be Shikki paji.. " Ro smiled. Mahi wondered why Ro never guessed Cheeku's name. He was the one who was talking nonstop about this kid.

They reached the ground. Mahi clapped his hands and asked others to gather. Vi saw Ro and he was stunned seeing Ro in blues jersey.

"Guys this is Rohit Sharma. He is joining our team from today. And Rohit we are members of one family. Think them as your brothers. "

Ro gave a smile to them. Shikhar came foreword and hugged him.

"Good to see you back mate"

"I’m grateful to play with you in the team paji" He hugged back.

"Mahi bhai, with whom he will be staying ? My room is also available" He asked bhai

"I don’t want him to traumatized seeing your dances Gabbar as soon as he joined the team. He will be staying with Virat "

Vi's eyes were widened. He is not use to sleep with other people.

"Is it ok Vi?"

"Yes bhai" Vi said.

There were two beds in the room. One was already occupied by Vi. So Ro took the other. He didn’t talk with Vi yet. Their last encounter was not a good one either.

Two days passed and Ro got used to others. He just went to the room only in nights. Vi wanted to talk to him but didn’t have courage to do so. He approached Ro during a practice session. Ro was practicing with Jaddu.

"How is he Jad?"

"He is not bad. Only few changes to be done " Jaddu replied.

"Don’t assume things too fast. He is still new " Vi said it to get a reaction from Ro. He was dying to here his voice. Ro didn’t say anything.

"What happened to your mouth. I mean you were even taking back to the seniors back then " Vi asked him.

Jaddu decided that he should leave for his own safety.

"I will talk if it is necessary bhai " Ro replied.

"Oh your voice still there. It is only to show in front of me ?"

"I don’t know what is your problem with me bhai. I cant change the way you think. I don’t know if I will stay here or not. But even for these few days please lets not fight " Ro asked him.

"You will stay here. This is not your academy to come and go as you wish" Vi left.

He didn’t want to think Ro is leaving. He should be angry with this new player. He is talking back. He never talk normally with Vi. But Vi is attaching to this habits day by day.