Sick day part II

Rohit was convincing Vi to participate in ODI series. And Vi declined it saying his name is not in the squad. However it was a good opportunity for the team if Vi plays.

"Vi, I can call the management about your entry " Ro asked him again

"No. Ro I don’t want to snatch someone else’s chance. My name is not included either. You guys play. I can fanboying in the back " Vi winked at him.

Ro had nothing to do but playing without Vi. Vi was staying in the dressing room while watching the match. He couldn’t go down as he didn’t want to start an unnecessary rumor.

After twentieth over, two wickets were down, but they were doing pretty well. However, while they were running for a single Ro had to fall to the front to save himself from a run out. That’s when his injury made an appearance again. He was tapping his back time to time.

"Rishu I’m going down. He is not well " Vi informed

"Bhaiya no. Others will see you. There is nothing you came do . If something happens others are there to take care of Ro bhai. If not I will "

"Others are not me Rishu. I need to go "
Vi stormed out of the dressing room.

While he was going down, one cameraman caught him and he started to record Vi. People started to scream. They didn’t know about Vi being there. Vi reached where the other players were. He met Ash there.

"Vi what are you doing here? Now media will not leave us " Ash asked him

"Ash Ro… he is injured. Oh god why did I let him play ?" Vi was panicking

"WHAT, is he injured. Lets call him then. "

Ash called Ro's name and showed that he can be switched. Ro reacted with a palm that there is no need. Another over went and a bowler threw the ball to get Ro's wicket. It hit Ro. Ro feel on the ground. Shrey who was on the other end signals other team to stop for a moment and ran to Ro. Medical staff also approached them.

"Ash.. see. I need to go " Vi stood up and Ash stopped him

"Vi stop this now. There are cameras around "

At the same time main screen showed them.

"I cant stay here doing nothing Ash I’m going "

"I don’t want to be here either Vi. But we both are in the same situation. We cant ran there like idiots. "

"We are not in the same situation I will die seeing him in pain " Vi said stubbornly.

"Did you confess? No right , therefore we both are in the same situation. So god sake stop creating a scene and sit back. "

That made Vi sit. Other players also came downstairs. Staff were pressing Ro's back and trying to remove his jersey. And camera was focused on Ro.

"Do they have to do it in the ground ?" Vi mumbled

"Vi bhai they are doing their work " Rishu who also came said.

At the same moment Shrey singled for water. One of the water boys got up to go there.

"Wait.." Vi stopped him

"Why Vi ?"

"Ash let me go there as a water boy " Vi pleaded