Competition part I

I changed real scenarios a bit

It is a normal day for ict. By looking into previous parts you should know about how a normal day of them looks like.

 By looking into previous parts you should know about how a normal day of them looks like

Here Sourav Ganguli is waiting for more than a hour until his beloved kids show up.

He cant blame them as one of his kids is a captain of Indian cricket team. Even after retiring he visit them to confirm they are in good health.

And also he want to make sure they are not doing anything you know, his kids would do.

"I told you idiot, you cant do that"

"You are the idiot not me. I will make you do sit-ups tomorrow in front of kids"

"I can aim my bat towards your head accidentally "

Here comes that matured kids.

"It you are done with your talk can you see me?" Sourav raised his voice. That two people looked at him and threw themselves on him

"DADA YOU ARE HERE?" Ears left the chat

" can you two help me. I'm searching for the captain Dhoni and senior player Yuvaraj? Have you seen them anywhere"

"DADA" Mahi screamed

"Not funny" Yuvi said

"Yes that's not funny two seniors act like kindergarten children"

"But he" they both pointed at each other. And they stopped after seeing their seniors face

"Dada you didn't tell me you are coming today" Ms started the conversation

"I need a help from you two."

"What is it?" Yuvi asked

"You know some new players are going to join the team right ?"

"Yeah I'm aware" MS said

"There are two players you should need to keep an eye on. And no I'm not telling you to treat them special. You will understand later"

"Dada you never ask this kind of request. Why now?"

"Mahiya, we found them from two different cricket camps. They were the best of their teams and also champions of the camps."

"Then what is the problem Dada. Are you telling us they are angles or something?"

"Yuvi stop. There is no problem regarding their talent. They are two different personalities, from two different areas, they know the game well, but"

"But ?"

"But, neither of them wanted to be a part of National team"

"What?"

"Yes. That's what was my expression"

"But why? Who are they?"

"Their names are Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli. That first boy said, he doesn't like being under the pressure. He wants to play relax in a safe place. And the other one, it felt like he hates people he doesn't like to interact with others much"