The Schrei Tour

It's been five days since the kissing incident and i've been missing sleep over it for days.

I love Bill and i hope he forgives me, because im still going on the tour with Tokio Hotel.

I still can't believe im going, i must be crazy for wanting to stay with a boy for about nine months but i broke his heart.

Tom managed to get my number from Bill's phone and we've been keeping in contact about the tour.

As Bill was originally going to help me get out the house that late at night, Theo and Tiff are now.

It's now almost midnight and i'm almost ready to go.

Tiff and Theo are helping me get out the house, as Tiff wasn't letting me go without saying goodbye.

Theo is driving me to Bill and Tom's house because he loves the idea that i'm leaving and not even thinking about what my father will think of it.

In Theo's words when i told him, he says, "We love an independent woman!"

But i'm ready to go, 15 years olds and already ready to leave the house.
That tells you a lot about my father.

I shove my remaining clothes in my suitcase and close it up, I grab my teddy bear and lift the suitcase off my bed.

I quietly walk down the stairs with my suitcase behind me, i get to the bottom of the stairs and

Theo walks up to me, "I'll put that in the car for you."

He grabs my suitcase and walks out the front door to his car.

I turn to Tiff and see her with her arms open, I walk into her arms and sigh, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be", Tiff wraps her arms around me tight, "But promise you're coming back, i need my smoke buddy back."

"I promise, Tiff." I pull away and hold out my pinky finger, "I pinky promise."

She hooks her finger onto mine, "Now go, before dad wakes up."

"Please call me whenever you can." I say as i start walking out the house.

"Yes of course!" Tiff rushes, "Now go!"

I wave goodbye as i hop in the car and Theo wastes no time to take off, so i don't get caught.

I sigh in relief realising i'm free, for the next 9 months at least.

"So", Theo pipes up, "Did you sort it out with that Bill boy?"

"No, not yet."

Theo chuckles, "You haven't sorted it out with him, yet you're stuck with him for the next nine months?"

"I'm aware of that." I roll my eyes.

"What even happened? Tiff said she promised not to say anymore."

I sigh, "We kissed and i just freaked out, i left the house and we haven't spoken since."

"You probably should", Theo says, "Because by the sounds of it, you're both in love."

"I know i should, but not now."

"But what if Bill finds another person and you're too late? What are you going to do then?" Theo says.

"Theo!" I say angrily, "Don't say that."

"what?" Theo shrugs, "That could happen, i've seen it happen before."

"Fine! I'll try and talk to him but i doubt he'll want to!" I raise my voice, "He kissed me and i just walked off, i walked away from him."

"Because maybe you weren't ready, but you can't let him go, okay?" Theo sighs, "I almost let go of Tiff, and i'm so glad i didn't because i'm now the happiest person ever."