I'm Staying Professional

"Bill?!" I say in complete shock.
His jaw drops, "Maeve?!"

"Oh." Liza chuckles awkwardly, "Do you two know each other?"

"You could say that." I say, "What are you doing here?!" I say as i examine his looks.

Wow, he's different.

Weirdly familiar dreads, still completely hot as fuck and his style is still awesome.

"I needed tour outfits." Bill says still in disbelief.

"Right." Liza chuckles, "I'll leave you guys to it." She says before walking out awkwardly and
shutting the door behind her.

I shake my head in confusion, "I, um, sit please." I say as i point at the chair next to my desk chair, "So we can talk."

"Yeah, sure." Bill says confused too.

I sit down in my seat and grab my notepad, "So Mr Kaulitz, what are you looking for?"

"Mae, call me Bill." He slightly chuckles.
I scoff, "I'm keeping it professional, so Mr Kaulitz, what are you looking for?"

"Okay, i will tell you." Bill says, "But not until you tell me how you're doing."

I look into his eyes and sigh, "Fine." I put my notepad down, "I moved out here about a year ago now, and got my first house. I live in a suburban area, and i didn't want to be lonely so i have my dog Paddy and my cat Mia." I say as i point at Paddy laying in his dog bed, "But soon after getting them, i met my boyfriend, Christian."

"Oh." Bill looks at me defeated, "Is he nice?"

"Yes, Bill." I sigh, "And i don't intend on leaving him."

"Yeah, no, of course." Bill mutters.

I sigh, "How are you doing? And the others?"

"We're good, you know! Band is doing amazing with fame and all that." Bill slightly smiles, "But they'd love to see you."

I shake my head, "No, Bill." I say, "I left for a reason, i left that life behind and don't want to go back to it." I sigh, "So, no." I straighten up, "Now, Mr Kaulitz, what are you looking for?"

"So, as it's the 'Humanoid City' tour, i was thinking like a type of robot look, a humanoid look." He says.

I breathe in, "That isn't really my area but i'll see what i can do, yeah?" I grab my sketchbook, "I'll sketch up something and in the meantime, do whatever."

"Can i go say hi to Paddy?" Bill asks innocently.
I smile, "Of course, you can."

"Let me go just make a phone call first." He says as he gets up from his seat, "Is there anywhere i could go?"

"As you walk out, turn to your left and keep going forward, you'll find an outside space." I hum as i start drawing.

"Thank you, Maeve-"
I interrupt him, "It's Ms Lems, sir."

Bill's pov

"Thank you, Maeve-" I go to thank her but she interrupts me.
"It's Ms Lems, sir."

I smirk as i stand up, "There's that fiery attitude i've missed."

Maeve looks up at me and smirks, "Just go make your phone call, Mr Kaulitz."

"Yes, Ms Lems." I chuckle as i leave the room.

I shut the door behind me and turn to my left where i start walking, i see the doors to the outside space and continue to walk.

I throw myself into the door and let the cool winds of LA hit my face as i walk out, i walk to the balcony part of the building and pull out my phone from my pocket.