Freak In The Bed

TW⚠️: smut

I run up to my hotel room dragging Bill behind me, I pull Bill into the room as i open the door and kick the door shut with my foot.

I immediately wrap my arms around Bill's neck and push my lips into his. I jump up and wrap my legs around Bill's waist as he pushes my back up against the door.

He moves his lips of mine and moves down to my neck, he kisses my neck as i run my hands through his hair slightly tugging it at i do.

I run my hand down his naked chest, seen as we'd been swimming a couple minutes ago and feel Bill shiver as my fingers run across his wet skin.

Bill pulls away from my neck and smiles, "So pretty."

I jump down from his hold and grab onto his hand, i pull him through the room and to the bed.

I pull him in front of me and push him down onto the bed. I hover over him and place my two arms both sides of him before propping my legs around his hips.

He places his hands on my bare hips, "Your body is unbelievable, you are amazing Mae."

"Oh, but you haven't seen all of it yet." I reach my hands around the back of my bikini top and fumble with the strings before undoing them.

I slowly take off the top, letting the cold air bite at my boobs.

Bill's eyes widen to shock as i reveal him my body. I smirk, "Never seen boobs before?"

"The crazy girls i've slept with, kind of, only take their pants off." He stutters, "I've never really seen a beautiful body like yours, you're just amazing."

"Good things are worth waiting for, Bill."

He smiles, "Oh, 100%." Bill runs his hand down
my back and pushes down, arching it.

But also pushing my pulsating clit against his bulky, rock hard boner, letting a small whimper leave my mouth.

"Oh", Bill hums happily, "You like that, huh?"

I smirk at him, "Yeah, and maybe just a bit too much."

I get up off his lap and stand my feet on the floor, positioning my waist in between his legs. I unzip his jeans as he sits up, he helps me pull off his jeans from his legs.

As i pull down his jeans, a slightly large bulge reveals in his boxers. My eyes widen at the sight, i gulp in shock.

Bill chuckles, "Be careful, if the wind changes, your face will be stuck like that."

"how, um." I stutter as my cheeks flush red, "how big is it?"
"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." He smirks cockily before tugging at my bikini bottoms and pulling me towards him.

I bite my lips as i place my knees on the bed and place myself back on top of his hard on, i wrap my arms around his neck.

Bill tugs at my underwear again before slowly pulling them down, i help kick off my underwear and revealing my naked body.

He looks down at my body, "Beautiful."

"Hush with the small talk, you." I smirk, "Now get yours off."

I grab onto the hem of his boxers and start taking them off slowly, as his bulge of a cock springs out, it hits against my leg making a slap sound echo the room.

He kicks his underwear off and i look down, my eyes widen even more as i look at the sight of his large dick.

Bill chuckles slightly, "Shocked?"