Rush Of Blood To The Head

***

After getting out the shower, i grab a pair of shorts from my suitcase and Bill's top that he chucked on the bathroom floor from earlier.

I'm currently stood infront of a mirror scrunching my hair to let my natural hair show, as i do i see Bill come into the bathroom.

He looks at me through the mirror, "Did you steal my top?" He says as he puts his belt through his jeans.

I smirk as i look at his bare chest, "You look better like that."

"Yeah, i don't think the receptionists want to see though." Bill says as he walks up beside me, "The already have to see me with wet, messy hair and i think that's enough."

"Your hair is nice went it's wet, it looks cute", I say as i turn to him and run my fingers through his hair, "And i'm not changing, so grab another top."

"Ugh, at least i tried!" Bill giggles before pulling away, "I'm going to take the keycard with me, so you don't have to let me back in." He walks back into the main room and puts on a top but continues to talk to me.

"Okay! That's fine." I turn back to the mirror, "Omg, if they have any dr pepper, get me some!"

"You're a child, but of course!" Bill says, "I'm going now."

"Uh, you're forgetting something!" I shout.
I hear footsteps approach the bathroom, i turn my head and see Bill rolling his eyes, "I'm only going to be gone two minutes." He says as he leans down to my lips and kisses me gently.

I place my hand on the side of his face and kiss him back before he pulls away, i smile, "Yes, but i wanted a kiss! Is that so much to ask for?"

Bill sighs, "Of course not." He smiles at me before walking back to the front door of the hotel room, "I love you!"
I giggle, "I love you too!"

I hear the hotel door shut and i walk back into the main room up to the bed, i flop down on the bed and closes my eyes.

Now this is the life.

***

In the hotel lobby...

Bill's pov

As i make my way past reception, i see this middle aged man rush up to reception, i stop in my tracks as they almost crash into me.

I scoff, "Twat." I mutter under my breath before making my way to the hotel's food bar.

Luckily, they had food in takeaway boxes so i didn't have to take actual plates to the room.

I suggested getting food to Maeve because i've realised over these past couple days she doesn't eat that much and it's concerning me.

But that's the problem, i have no idea what she eats.

Deemed not my fault.

I look at all the takeaway boxes and see spaghetti, i mean everyone loves spaghetti so surely she will?

I'm a terrible boyfriend, but again not my fault.

I grab two boxes of that, one for me and one for Maeve, and make my way over to the drinks box. I open it up and take out a dr pepper for Maeve and a pepsi for me, i shut the box and turn back to the food bar exit.

I walk through the exit and into reception before walking up to the lifts, luckily the lift was already open.

Just as the lift doors shut, i hear commotion coming from the lift next to me.

I hear a man whisper, "You make a sound, and you'll regret you were even born."

The lift door shut before i could see what was going on, but i'm glad i didn't! I wouldn't want to get involved in something like that.