Her Life

⚠️ MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

be prepared to cry.

***

The next morning...

I wake up cuddled close to Bill, still naked.

I open my eyes and look up where i see Bill looking at me sleepily and smiling.

I sit up and look down at him, "What's tickled your fancy?" I giggle.

"You, and your amazing body." Bill smiles, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, your amazing personality and your adorable pets!"

I smile, "Marry me then."
Bill's face grows shocked, "..what?"
"Marry me." I say.

"Are you proposing to me?" Bill speaks, shocked.
I giggle, "No! Your face, priceless!"

"Don't do that to me!" Bill sighs in relief, "I'd love to marry you someday, but not so soon."

"I get you, don't worry." I smile, "So, have you got any business stuff to do today?"

Bill sighs, "Unfortunately, tonight." He says, "Me and the others have to sort out band stuff, but i'll be back later tonight!" Bill's face expression changes and he bites his lip, "So, we can go for round two."

"In your wet dreams, Bill Kaulitz!" I giggle, "But maybe."

"Anyway, what are your plans for today?" Bill hums gently as he brushes some hair out of the way of my face.

I think, "I might go shopping, i might take Paddy for a walk, i don't know! I don't have much planned, i just know i have work tonight." I pout out my lip.

"Well, i couldn't ask for a better stylist who does some of the best work i've ever seen." Bill smiles softly.

I smile back, "I love you."

"And i love you too!" Bill says before booping my nose gently.

I sit there in confusion as Bill gets out the bed, did this mother fucker just boop my nose??

***

Later in the day...

I stand in the kitchen, making myself lunch as i watch out the patio doors at Paddy splashing around in the pool outside.

I giggle as i cut up some tomatoes, i'm making pizza obviously!

My attention moves to my bedroom door where Bill steps out, he smiles at me and walks over, "Right, i'm off to work, my love." He walks up to
me and places his hand on my back.

I turn to him and lean up, going on my tip toes before planting a gentle kiss on his lips, "See you later, my love."

"Not if i see you first." Bill chuckles gently as he walks to the front door, "Ich liebe dich!"

("I love you!")

"I love you too!" I say as i hear the front door shut gently.

I hum a tune as i cut up some more vegetables when all of a sudden, all of the lights in the house turn off.

I mean it's daytime, that's not a problem but the
fuck?? I stand there confused, "..what?"

Could've of been Bill??

I take my phone out of my pocket and go to his contact immediately, i place the phone up to my ear and hear it ring.

...

...

"Don't tell me." Bill answers the phone, "You blew up the house, i've only been gone two minutes!"