My Past Is Haunting Me

8:01 am

I pull up into the driveway of my house and immediately see Christian stood at the front door waiting for us with a smile on his face.

Phil opens the door making Paddy jump out in excitement, Paddy runs up to Christian and starts jumping up at him.

I open my car door and smile, "Paddy, get down!" I giggle.

"Go on, boy." Christian giggles as he lets Paddy inside the house.

I shut my car door and walk up to the boot of my car, i open it and look at Julie who's still in the back of the car, "Julie, can you take the cat in? I'll take in the suitcases"

She turns back to me, "Sure, sweetie!" She smiles before grabbing Mia and taking her to the house.

I grab one of the suitcases in my hands and put it on the floor, i look up and see Christian, "I'll take those in."

"Thanks, baby." I lean forward to kiss him, but he completely dodges me. He looks at me before awkwardly smiling and taking the other suitcase out the boot, he takes them inside the house leaving me confused.

The fuck?
Why did he dodge me?

Somethings going on, and i don't like it.

***

18:44 pm

I look in the mirror one last time, i wear a black vest top that hugs my curves paired with some black jeans and a blazer.

I completed the outfit with some boots. I grab my work back and walk out my room, where i see Julie sat in the front room watching tv with Mia on her lap.

She looks at me, "Oo, looking good!"

"Thank you, thank you." I smile, "Where's my Paddy?" I walk up to Julie and Mia, i bend down slightly and stroke Mia's head, "hey, mi-mi."

"Paddy is outside with Christian and Phillip." Julie giggles.

I groan, "That bloody dog, i swear if he's in the pool." I stand up properly and walk to the patio doors, i walk outside and step back at the sight.
Christian and Phil were drinking beers and laughing while Paddy surprisingly wasn't in the pool, he was laying by Phil.

Christian turns to me, "Everything okay, my love?"

"Yes, of course." I smile as i walk up to Paddy and bend down, "I need this guy, i'm heading off to work." I cup Paddy's head in my hands, "I also owe Pads a pup-cup."

"And we wonder why he's so big!" Christian giggles, "Well, i hope you two have a good time."

I stand up and walk to Christian, i kiss him on the cheek gently, "I'll try." I giggle as i pull away, "Bye, Phil."

Phil takes a drink of his beer, "Bye, sweetie."
"Come on, Paddy!" I say as i walk back into the house and behind the sofa, i bend down and kiss Julie on the cheek, "Bye, Julie."

"Bye, honey!" Julie says as i walk up to the door.
I grab Paddy's lead and my keys, i quickly clip the lead onto Paddy's collar before opening the door and walking out of it.

I look up at the night sky as i walk up to my Jeep as Paddy taps his paws excitedly, i open the drivers side door and let Paddy jump in, "Go on, climb over." I giggle as he hops into the passenger seat.

I hop into the drivers side and close my door when i feel my phone buzzing in my pocket, i take it out to see who's calling.

Liza (Boss) calling...