Sunset Beaches

I pull Bill along with me down the sandy beach, i see the boys sat down already drinking.

We approached them and sit down with them, Gustav smiles as he sees me, "hey, you!" He hands me two beers, one for me and the other for Bill.

I hand Bill his bottle and turn back to everyone, Georg looks at us weird, "Wait, you guys are good with each other now?"

"Yeah, we realised we were both being selfish to each other." I smile, "But we're okay now."

"Good", Tom says as he takes a drink of his beer, "I'd had enough of see you both crying."

I rest my head on Bill's shoulder, "Me too."

I look into the night sky with a smile on my face, i take a sip of my drink and turn to Georg, "You seem to know everything, what's happening tomorrow? Travel wise."

Georg smiles, "We leave in the morning so we make it to France by the afternoon."

"So, i can't get too drunk?" I question.

"No." Everyone says in unison, shocking me.

"Oh", I furrow my eyebrows, "Am i really that bad?"

"Yes!" Bill chuckles, "You are."

I roll my eyes and put my beer down, i stand up and look at the ocean. Bill tugs on my cardigan slightly, "What are you doing?"

I start walking towards the ocean and take off my cardigan, i throw it at Bill and giggle to myself before pulling down my shorts revealing the rest of my bikini.

I breathe in before running towards the ocean with a smile on my face, I run into the water and dive into a wave.

I find peace as my head goes under the water, i've always found peace with swimming. I've always loved it.

I swim to the surface and look back at the boys, I look confused as i see everyone but Bill. He's not sat where he was a second ago.

All that sits there is my cardigan and a pile of clothes.

I go to shout at Tom to question where Bill is but my ankles are grabbed and i'm pulled back under water. I start to panic, thinking i'm being eaten by a shark.

I panic and kick around but i feel someone grab onto me and press my body up against theirs.

I open my eyes and see Bill smiling to himself, i smile back before pulling us both back up to the surface.

Bill's pov

Maeve stands up and i look at her confused, before tugging on her cardigan slightly. She doesn't respond to me, she just walk off.

Maeve takes off her cardigan and throws it at me, before taking off her shorts and revealing her amazing body.

Look at her, i would die for her.
i would kill for her.

I hear her giggle as she jumps into the sea, diving into a wave.

I feel someone budge my arm, i look to my side and see Georg, he points, "Well what are you waiting for?! Go after her!"
"Really?" I say.
"GO!" Gustav shouts at me with a smile.

I smile back before standing up and throwing my jacket on the floor, i take off my top and kick off my shoes before running towards the ocean.

I dive into one of the waves like Maeve did, i open my eyes and see her body.

She has gone up to the surface, perfect.

I swim up to her body and grab her ankles before pulling her underwater with me.