Take A Minute

"The illness took over, Macy's dead."

"WHAT?!" Disbelief takes over as i shout, "What do you mean? She was fine yesterday."

I hear Tiff crying as she speaks, "I don't know, but Dad's gone crazy! I'm scared, Mae."

"Tiff, you know where that bus stop is? The one closest to the youth hub, walk to there! When you get there, keep walking until you see a house with a shit ton of flowers out the front." I say.

Tiff sniffles, "Whose house is that?"

I chuckle, "Who do you think?"

"You found him?!" Tiff giggles, "Holy shit, Mae! Congrats."

"Stop talking and pack a bag! We'll find a hotel near by to stay for the night or a couple." I hang up the phone and slam my phone down on the table as i'm sat at Bill's desk.

Bill kneels down in front of me and looks at me concerned, "What happened?"

"Macy died, Dad's gone mad." I stutter, "I, i'm so confused."

"Wait, what?! How?" Bill says confused too.

"A little after i was taken from the hotel room, about three months after that happened, I found Macy in the kitchen choking on her own spit. Turns out it's an illness of some sort, Dad never told me. He didn't want me crying over it, but i kinda wish he did." I look into Bill's eyes, "Crap, i need to find a hotel near by for me and Tiff to stay."

"Uh, Maeve, you do know there's a spare bedroom in this house?" Bill chuckles.

"Thanks, but we'd fight like cats and dogs if me and Tiff had to share a room." I chuckled.

Bill shrugs, "There's plenty of room for another person in my bed."

"Bill, I-"

"Ah, no buts!" He interrupts me, "That's final, you're in my bed! Even if you kick me off and make me sleep on the floor, you're in my bed." Bill smiles which makes me smile.

I smile back, "I'd much prefer you in the bed with me, love."

"Love, huh?" Bill smirks cockily, "Hm." He hums.

I roll my eyes as i stand up from his desk, "Shut it."

I walk to his bed and kneel on it, i rest my arms on the window sill and look out the window for Tiff, seen as his bed is under his window.

"I hope Tiff gets here safe", I say worried, "I really hope Dad doesn't get to her."

I feel the bed dip down behind me along with two hands on my hips, i feel Bill lean his body up my back and rest his head on my shoulder, "Want me to distract your mind?" He mumbles in my ear as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

I hum as i close my eyes in relaxation, "Later, just let me see that Tiff is okay."

"Take all the time you need." Bill hums as i turn my body to face him, i wrap my arms around his neck and lean my back against the window sill.

Bill grabs his hands onto my hips, "You don't know how long i've wanted this back, i've wanted you back."

"Same, baby." I lean forward and mumble, "same."

Bill leans forward slowly too, closing the gap between our lips.

A wave of relief runs through my body, i finally feel at ease again with his soft lips touching mine as a thousand bolts of energy run through my body.

He pulls away as we soon grow out of breath, "I've missed us."

"Oh, so have i!" I smirk, "And i'll show you just how much i have later."