Kings Of Suburbia

20:30 pm

After having a night of giggles, drinks and the best food ever, it was time to go home. Luckily, the restaurant's security cleared all the paparazzi and fan girls.

We stand at the exit of the restaurant as we say goodbye.

I, firstly, hug Gustav and hum, "It's so nice seeing you, i missed our little conversations."
He pulls away and smiles, "Aw, you're so sweet." Gustav places a friendly kiss on the side of my face before stepping off to the side.

Georg smiles at me before wrapping his arms around me, "It's always good to see you, maus."
I giggle as i hug him back, "Same goes for you." I pull away and smile as he steps off to the side.

Tom walks in front of me and with no hesitation, he wraps his arms around me almost making me fall over. He huffs out, "Never leave again."
I smile softly and close my eyes, "I'm not going anywhere."
Tom hugs me tighter, "Good." He pulls away and sighs, "I'm glad."

Bill steps beside me, "Right, Tom, i'm staying with Mae for the night."

Tom smiles, "Don't blame you, it's fine. The movers are still moving shit into the house so i'm still in the hotel room anyway."

"Ooo!" I coed, "I'll have to see the house."

"At some point, maus." Tom giggles as he stands with the others, "Bye, you two."

I smile, "Bye, Tom."

We all step out of the hotel after we say our goodbyes, me and Bill make our way to the car and say where we were sat before.

I sit down in the passenger seat as Bill gets into the drivers seat, he huffs out as he turns on the engine, "I'm so tired."

"Well, don't blame me if you get Paddy's paw to your face in the night, he sleeps in the bed with me." I giggle.

"That's okay." Bill laughs softly back, "I was thinking." He says as he drives off.

"Uh oh, never good." I say jokingly.

Bill rolls his eyes, "Anyway, that name, Kings Of Suburbia, it is a really good album name."

"You're not seriously going to name an album after a group of guys that called themselves Kings Of Suburbia because they lived in suburbia and saw themselves as kings?" I laugh, "Come on, Bill."

Bill laughs, "I'm serious, i even talked to Tom about it when you went to get the drinks! He said it was a good idea."

"You just came out with Humanoid though." I say.

"Well, i'm not obviously going to produce it straight away! I haven't even got any songs, but i'm going to do it." Bill chuckles, "Anyway, let's move on from that." He says as he places his hand on my thigh.

I huff out, "I have to say bye to Julie and Phil tomorrow." I pout out my lip, "I'm going to miss them."

"What times their flight?" Bill asks.

"Really fucking early in the morning." I groan, "I've got to get up early to drive them there."

"I'll come." Bill hums, "And i won't take no for an answer."

I smile, "I love you."

***

10 minutes later..

I open the door to my house and huff out of exhaustion, i knew that the house was going to be quiet as Julie and Phil would be asleep so they'll be ready for the morning.