Zimmer 483

15:34 pm

I pace around the dressing room anxiously, i have done for the last two hours because that's how long the show lasts.

I hear footsteps approaching the dressing room and i'm guessing that's the boys coming back from their show.

The door bursts open and in comes a smiling Bill, but his face turns confused as he sees me.

The other follow in behind and sit down on the sofas in the dressing room while Bill walks up to me, "Mae, what's wrong-"

"He knows where i am." I interrupt Bill, "My dad knows where i am."

"You said he wouldn't." Bill says confused, "Wait, how do you know?"

"He got Tiff to phone me and took the phone off her, he talked to me and said he was coming to get me." I say panicked.

Bill chuckles, "How? We're constantly on the move."

"He always gets his way, you don't understand." I sigh, "You don't know him like i know him."

"Look." Bill steps closer to me and places his hands on my hips, "He's not going to take you away from any of us, we'll be cautious for the whole of this tour and we'll make sure he doesn't get to you." Bill looks back at the others behind me, "Right guys?"

I turn my head to the boys and see them smiling at me, Gustav stands up and holds his arms out, "Of course we will."

I get out of Bill's arms and walk up to Gustav's embrace, i chuckle as i wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his chest, "You guys are the best."

I feel Bill hug me from behind, "I know we are."

"Tom, Georg!" Gustav shouts happily, "Come join the hug!"

I see both of them stand up and walk up to us, Georg stands to one side of us and Tom to the other.

They both wrap their arms around us letting a small sigh of relief, i really do love these boys with all my heart.

***

TW⚠️: smut

15:34 pm

After a day of stress we finally arrived at the hotel and are currently waiting in the lobby for our rooms.

I sit next to Bill, impatiently as i just want to get in the room. My legs shake like crazy and they catch Bill's attention.

He places a hand on my shaking leg, "What's wrong?"

I look at him, "I just want to get in the room."

"Why so urgent?" Bill looks at me confused.

I stutter, not being able to get the words out, so i look down at Bill's lap at the slight bugle sticking out from his jeans.

I look back up at him and see him smirking, "Oh." He says cockily.

I roll my eyes, "Shut it."

Out the corner of my eye, i see Tom walking up to us. Tom walks infront of us, "Here's your room key-"

"Thank you!" I snatch the key out of his hand and stand up, i grab onto Bill's hand and my suitcase with my other.

Bill takes his suitcase in his hand and i immediately pull him towards the lifts, and luckily the lift doors were already open.

"Do you even know what floor we're on?" Bill chuckles as i pull him into the lifts.
I point at the keycard, "Well, our room number is 483 so floor 4, it doesn't take a genius!"