Airport Shenanigans

I wake up to the sound of a blaring alarm, i groan as i flutter my eyes open and reach over to the alarm.

I turn it off and sit up slowly, i look to my side and see Paddy sat there waiting for me.

I smile as i gently place my hands on the side of his ears and scratch them gently, "Morning, bud."

As i do that, i look at my alarm for the time, 6:45 am, i knew that Julie and Phil's plane was landing at 7:30. It doesn't take me long to get to the airport so i wasn't too fussed about waking up at this time.

I stand up from the bed as i hear Paddy following behind me as his paws tap the floors gently. I quietly open the bedroom door not wanting to wake Christian up.

Paddy walks out the room with me and i shut the door gently, i turn my head to the front room and see Mia sat on the sofa being the grumpy cat she usually is.

I smile as i walk into the kitchen and hear Paddy following behind me.

I giggle to myself as i see how excited Paddy gets as i pick up his food bowl.

As i pick it up, my eyes shoot towards the scars on my wrist for some reason.

A sudden pain runs through my wrist, making me drop the food bowl on the floor, "fuck." I say and grab my wrist, cupping my hand over the scars as the ringing of the metal food bowl hits the floor.

What the fuck is going on?! The scars have never done this before.

I hear the bedroom door suddenly open and out comes Christian looking at me concerned, "Is everything okay?!"

I look at him, "I, uh." I shrug confused, "I'm fine, my love. Sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay, don't worry." He says, "Am i okay to go back to sleep?"
I smile, "Of course."

He walks back into the bedroom and shuts the door behind him.

That was really weird, why did they start hurting?? Maybe it's a sign to something.

Well, whatever it is, i'm not dealing with it in this moment in time! I have places to be.

***

7:15 am

"Paddy, come here!" I giggle as i chase him around the front room, trying to get his lead on.

After getting changed into something comfortable, one of my everyday outfits, i knew that Julie and Phil would want to see Paddy and Mia as soon as possible, so they're coming with me for the drive to the airport.

"PADDY!" I giggle excitedly as i continue to chase him around the table in the front room, "I SWEAR TO GOD!" I finally grab ahold of his collar and look the lead onto it, "Finally!"

Paddy looks at me excitedly as he taps his paws on the floor, i smile, "You're going to be the death of me!"

I smile as i walk to the couch where Mia is laying down, luckily i managed to get Mia's harness on her with no trouble, I pick her up and hold her in one of my arms and hook Paddy's lead around my arm.

I walk to the front door and grab my car keys before opening the door and walking out. I shut the door behind me and start walking up my tiny driveway until we get to the car.

I own a jeep, just like every american does.

I, firstly, open the backseat car door and place Mia down on the seat in the back, as i know she likes the space to herself.

I shut the door before walking around the car to the passenger side in the front and opening the door, Paddy jumps in and shut the door gently.

I finally make my way to the drivers side and hop in, I close the door and put the engine on immediately.