Release From Misfortune

{A/n: Hope you all enjoy. I didn't proofread, I'm being lazy.}

Previously:

"I promise we'll...protect you. White Recovery Clover...Magic: Healing Clover." [Y/n] said and clovers appeared on all of the injured and poisoned villager, "Angel..." [Y/n]'s head bobbed a bit, "Creation: Angel's Holy Blanket."

Pure white blanket appeared around Nash, Sister Lily, the kids and Father as well as all of the villagers.

"I want... to protect my family." [Y/n] said, and her eyes narrowed, "That's exactly what I... plan to do."

╚═════ °• •° ═════╝

"How impressive of you to block my attack." The magic knight said, "I believe the same goes for this body's human as well, but are you Magic Knight? How about this, then? Poison Plant Magic: Zofnir's Breath...and Zofnir's Fingers."

More poisonous plant came out of the ground as the mist from their petals filled the air. "Like the other humans, you can die from poison or get skewered. Choose."

"We refuse!" Asta and Yuno said in unison. Asta used his sword to cut through the vines while Yuno's wind dispersed the poison.

"Light Magic...." [Y/n] muttered, glaring at the Magic Knight, "Light Swords...of Conviction..." Light swords cut through the villain's vines that killed villagers.

"Holy Rays!" Rays of pure white light came shooting out of [Y/n]'s grimoire, hitting the villain.

Sister Lily and Nash stared in awe that the three. "They're amazing." Nash muttered.

"It's a miracle..." Father could remember the day the three were left in front of the church, "You three were abandoned in front of the church on the same day and grew up in this village. Then you ventured off, dreaming of becoming Magic Knight and even the Wizard King someday. To think that Asta, Yuno, and [Y/n]... have grown so much, and now... they've come to save this village."

"Asta said..." Nash began, "Your dreams can come true as long as you don't give up. That you can make everyone happy." He began to tear up.

"Yes." Sister Lily agreed, "Even though we haven't seen them for long, we know... how hard those have worked for their dreams." Sister could remember seeing how hard Asta and Yuno trained; she remembered catching [Y/n] falling asleep on her grimoire trying to study spells. She reminisced how happy and excited everyone was hearing seeing [Y/n], Yuno and Asta's letters after they were accepted into the Magic Knights.

They looked forward to [Y/n], Asta, and Yuno's letter every so often, telling them their exciting adventures. Asta would always update them as to how strong [Y/n] and her magic has gotten. There was always true admiration and love written in every word describing her.

In Yuno's letters as well. They vowed to grow stronger after finding out that [Y/n] was the princess of Clover Kingdom. They were the front lines that protected her from harm, and they vowed to lay down their lives for her.

Asta and Yuno cut through more vines. "It just keeps growing back, no matter how many times I cut it." Asta complained, "There's no end to this stuff!"

"Please wake up!" The children cried to Father.

"Don't die!"

[Y/n] and Asta looked back at Father. The poison was not reacting to [Y/n]'s healing magic.

'The poison...' [Y/n] thought as her grimoire flipped though pages, 'If I use Restoration... but that'll use the remaining energy I'm using to fight...'