Go! Go! First Mission!

[Y/n] woke up at dawn with a dreamy sigh. She and Asta had to do chores since they were the newbies of the squad. [Y/n] didn't mind it so much. It reminded her of home. She rolled out of bed and got dressed. [Y/n] examined herself in the mirror and decided to leave her hair down for today.

[Y/n] tuned out all of Asta's screaming while she helped him scrub the floors and do the laundry. Next, they had feed the beasts.

"Sit." Asta demanded with some meat in his hand. The beasts, surprisingly, listened. "There, there. Good boy." Asta walked closer to the cage, "Here."

The beast tried to eat Asta whole. "Asta!" [Y/n] said, worryingly and, the beast let him go.

Soon, they even had the wake the real beast, Captain Yami. "Captain Yami." Asta called after knocking on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again. "Captain...."

[Y/n] began to grow nervous. Captain Yami doesn't seem like a morning person. Asta knocked harder, "Captain! It's morning!"

"Don't wake me up! I'll kill you!" Yami yelled from the other side of his door, making [Y/n] flinch.

Asta grabbed [Y/n]'s hand. "Sorry about that!" He yelled and ran away with [Y/n], "Even though you're the one who told us to wake you up every morning!"

[Y/n] wiped the sweat off of her forehead and sighed as the two night hung clothes outside. "Man, we've been working hard since the crack of dawn again. Magic Knights sure have a lot of work to do." Asta said, "Wait, how is this any different from what we do at the church?!" He yelled, and [Y/n] smiled.

"I think it's nice. It reminds of the church and everyone there. I miss them." [Y/n] said.

"Yeah, but what do Magic Knights do anyway?!" Asta questioned.

Soon, it was time for breakfast. [Y/n] looked down at nothing but a plate if meat. "Noelle, why don't you help us with cleaning and stuff?" Asta asked while the Black Bulls sat at the table.

"Cleaning? But I'm royalty." She said.

"But you're a newbie just like us!" Asta yelled.

"I've never cleaned or done laundry in my life." Noelle said.

"That's nothing to brag about, is it? We're in the same squad, aren't we?" Asta yelled, "I'm pretty sure you should be helping with that stuff."

"But I am royalty." Noelle said.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Asta growled.

"Shut up, you insect." Noelle ordered.

"Damn it! So uh...What do Magic Knights do anyway?" Asta asked.

Magna stopped and looked at him in shock. "What? Are you seriously asking that?" Magna asked then grabbed Asta by the collar, "We protect the kingdom and handle security! It's almost the manly job in the world, you dumbass. Why'd you decide to join when you know nothing about it?"

"I'm sorry." Asta struggled as Magna practically strangled him, "I'm going to become the Wizard King."

"They sure are lively things morning." Finral said.

[Y/n] giggled a bit. 'This place is really fun.' She thought.

"Damn it. Show 'em what Magic Knights can do, you drunk witch." Magna said to Vanessa, who was drinking her 6th glass of wine this morning.

"Well...We keep the citizens safe? Something like that." She said while pouring her 7th glass and drinking it like it was nothing. "You might get close to some nobles when you're assigned to protect them." Vanessa continued.